Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Saw that :disappointed_relieved: i really hope its not about that because it makes me soooo sad

They still manage to be two of the most perky, silly people on stage and everywhere, showering their fans with so much love, going the extra mile to interact with them… :confounded::confounded:

3 Likes

here y’all go, platter for the day! well not able to put it on “do you cook” so thought I’d be generous and we could enjoy this treat today

7 Likes

Fruit Butterfly! :butterfly: :grin:
水果 蝴蝶! :butterfly: Fruit Hudie! :grin:
과일 나비! :butterfly: Fruit Nabi! :grin:

Screenshot_20220328-112622_Messages

2 Likes
2 Likes

I love that fruit butterfly. It’s so pretty.

4 Likes

@my_happy_place,
Although not edible, this one gives more eye pleasure. :wink: :blush:

3 Likes

That one is very cool as well!

3 Likes

ok y’all nuff fruit lately, lets “chow down” even if it is a beauty, lets have coffee or tea, and where is our cutie baristas???

and this is for 122000," the bugle boy" comes into play too the andrew sisters, ok wasn’t there another set of sisters too?

wonder where we can find those old movies, hey these were before my time, about 5-10 years before I was born, but watching them was awesome.

and those dancing films , awesome.

5 Likes

6 Likes

another “tray,” but look closely

hehehehehe, my kind of “tray”

5 Likes

Very! It’s like I’m tasting it right now! :grinning: Brings back memories of wedding cakes eaten. :rofl: Lovely!

:rofl::laughing::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Indeed! :cookie:

5 Likes

Wow! That Swan Cake is gorgeous!

Got to have some “Swan Music” to enjoy it with:

@frustratedwriter
Yes, there were some other “Sister” acts during Big Band Era, although The Andrews Sisters remain the most famous during that time.

The Boswell Sisters

The McGuire Sisters (although they really became popular and most known during the early 1950’s)

Not part of the Big Band Era (or a Sister Act) but I had to include The Chordettes. The First “Girl Group” of Rock n’ Roll era of 1950’s. Their harmonies were soo good.

In other news-Jungkook of BTS now also diagnosed with COVID-19! J-Hope still in quarantine in South Korea for his COVID-19. Not sure what this will mean for BTS upcoming performance at the Grammy Awards this Sunday. Anyway, wishing both guys a speedy recovery and hope they will be able to participate in the Las Vegas tour concerts, if not the Grammy Awards.
https://www.soompi.com/article/1518836wpp/btss-j-hope-tests-positive-for-covid-19

2 Likes

heres one just to tease

love the dragon!

and thanks for the updates for the “sisters”

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ok another cake to share

🐔🌿🐔🌿🐔 Today’s cake of the day is this beautiful and very detailed chicken cake🐔🌿

Photo found on Pinterest

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

amazing!
coffee anyone! where my barista?
Such faaaabulous work on this typewriter cake,

by Cakeheads member, Sugar Coated Bakery !

and I just noticed the keys. now thats artistry!

5 Likes

OH GOSH! I just had to do it!! don’t defriend me…

M&M gravity defying cake by Crazy cake lady

https://cakesdecor.com/cakes/360633-m-m-gravity-defying-cake

#m&ms #gravitydefying #illusion #noveltycakes #renshawssugarpaste #sweets #chocolate #nutellacream #cakesdecor #cakestagram #cake #cakedecorating #cakeart #cakedecor #cakesdecor

5 Likes

Haa-ha! :rofl:
:rofl: They have them eating the crumpled
papers too! :rofl:
Hmmm. . . Underwood, never heard of it! :joy:

3 Likes

My Kihyun becomes the second Monsta X member to test positive for Covid. :cry: Chances are fairly good it will make its way through the rest of the group, as they were in prep mode for their April 11 comeback date, which unfortunately has had to be postponed.

Beloved Junho was also recently diagnosed. And the whole world knows about Jungkook. It just never ends. :worried:

5 Likes

Hmmm. . . It’s so weird, but in a closer related global :earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa: world it’s understandable. Okay, I just heard this in my hallway too, hearing one nationality speaking in their native language, then changing to speak English in a, let’s say German accent. :smile: I think this happens a lot in dramas, and on YT too, where the native language is spoken whether in Korean, Japanese, Thai, or Chinese, but they’ll speak English in a French, or British accent.

3 Likes

Interestingly and coincidentally, since I just mentioned Monsta X, one of their members, I.M., spent a few years of his childhood in the United States, but when he speaks English now, it is often with a bit of a British or even Australian accent. He has said it is because the English language shows that he watches most often are British shows.

4 Likes

I wasn’t going to put any more cakes on here, we can get just mtooooo much of a good thing, but thought this was a good one

Ludwig van Beethoven

Y5esp3terndaygfs aaatet 7u1:52c 1PM ·

Piano Dessert.

Today is World Piano Day. 🎹🎶❤

and then I find two more! nope enough is enough for awhile. I thought the piano and typewriter was good enough. hope y’all did enjoy them

3 Likes