Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

It’s not a problem. I just thought you’d like to see some of the other outcomes people got. I always get a kick out of taking the Soompi quizzes.

5 Likes

Oh look, I didn’t expect this:

6 Likes

I might end up watching Kill Me, Heal Me just because of this :laughing:
Endlessky — “If you're handsome, you're my Oppa” - Ahn Yo Na 🤭

7 Likes

Congratulations to Lee Junho and Kim Tae Ri for their wins!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1525136wpp/winners-of-the-58th-baeksang-arts-awards

7 Likes

That is so awesome!

3 Likes

@ratatouille_raco, :raising_hand_woman:t5:‍♀ :blush:

Lots more similar roflol moments! Please do watch it, and share your point of view, or your posted review.

May 17th
@ratatouille_raco,
I was rereading this thread below, and found you another funny clip. :joy: :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

I’m glad Viki don’t show all of your timed comments on your profile….it would be so embarrassing

6 Likes

cake of the day!!

5 Likes

Why don’t Viki have older episodes of Ask Us Anything? The oldest year they have is 2017 when BTS was guest stars.

1 Like

I believe the reason is that the older episodes of Ask Us Anything are not available to liscense from the content provider. There is the same issue with the older episodes of Immortal Songs. Viki used to have episodes from the early seasons of Immortal Songs which was great because those episodes translated all of the song lyrics as well as the dialogues of the performers backstage,etc. Now Viki only has episodes from 2017 and forward. Unfortunately, KBS made the decision not to translate any song lyrics around 2016, so the currently available episodes of Immortal Songs do not include lyrics translations. :sob:
It can be very frustrating as sometimes as translations of the songs in other languages are very difficult to find or do not exist at all. I really wish that KBS would start including song lyric translations again. I was really excited to watch the Michael Jackson Episode last year as I would finally be able to understand the lyrics of the songs [or at least I would know them even if they were changed into Korean] even if they weren’t translated along with the backstage stuff. I was so disappointed when Viki did not have that episode. [Not available anywhere, actually] I guess KBS didn’t pay for the song rights for more than just the one time, so if you didn’t catch that episode live you were out of luck. Anyway, KBS did not make the episode available to Viki.

3 Likes

That sucks!! Netflix just recently took off the older seasons so I was wondering if I could watch them on Viki instead-but turns out they don’t have it here either.

3 Likes

Yes. Hopefully the content provider will make the older episodes available to liscense again some day soon. It happened before with Running Man, The content provider make a separate program for the older episodes called Running Man Classics that could be liscensed on its own. It used to be on DF before DF ceased. Back then, DF have RM Classics and also RM (new eps). It would be good if they do something similar for Ask Us Anything.

2 Likes

I just have to share this! I was doing some surfing today and stumbled onto this gem; high school photos of the four leads from Goblin. Quoting the source of this gem (ockoala):

(ockoala)

5 Likes

LOL I always feel like most k-actors and idols age like fine wine. Lee Dong Wook just keeps getting more and more handsome as he ages :see_no_evil::joy:
This reminds me of the MMTG interview i watched yetserday…
https://youtu.be/7e-Qo4X1UrU
The MC, JaeJae, takes Han Ji Min and Lee Dong Wook down the memory lane of their acting careers. So funny to see how LDW keeps looking better and better as the years pass… he’s 40 now and has never looked better.

Yoo In Na has always been a cutie… watched her grow from Secret Garden to MLFTS to Goblin to Touch Your Heart… extremely pretty couple. Nearly died watching the last scene in Touch your Heart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

images%20(13)
images%20(10)

6 Likes

When I can’t figure out what is going on with Viki, I know it’s time to sit down for a good chin-wag and a good cuppa and maybe a brownie.

So.

What the what is this about?

There is content I want to see and need to see in order to keep up with what is going on in the Viki-verse. That means I need to upgrade from a Basic level subscription to a Plus level.

However, it appears that my becoming involved with subbing and being compensated with virtual badges and a free subscription and whatnot has made that impossible to do right now. My account has been debited for the Plus-level amount, but in order to access the benefits, I will have to wait about ten months???

https://media.giphy.com/media/XjxgUV6B8uCzARN4iD/giphy-downsized.gif
(Giphy)

1 Like

Open a ticket at a help center! That looks pretty weird

1 Like

That’s really weird.

1 Like

Hmm. The Help center. That always produces . . . interesting results. Or not.

But when it’s necessary, it’s necessary.

(Giphy)

3 Likes

An unfortunate truth. I hope you get it all straightened out sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

When it comes to viewer issues, especially concerning money and subscriptions, they reply pretty fast.

1 Like