Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

and SMILE anyway

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

now we have an aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww moment
look at those eyes!! now y’all just gotta smile
tgrying to make your day today

4 Likes

ok lets stop the seriousness, time for cake & coffee or tea!

6 Likes

5 Likes

I got few days ago at Aldi 3 6packs :strawberry: of strawberry plants each pack for 3 Francs. I prepared the garden bed, but woke up this morning to a thin layer of snow and frost, and talking about “what you hate on your windshields” yes there was a nice frost and frozen snow… this year spring isn’t that warm yet… and we’ll have rainy days ahead… I should plant potatoes as well, they are sprouting in my bag :astonished:

5 Likes

So cute, who doesn’t smile just looking at cats…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Think this is one part of three when it comes to my annual gift… I don’t usually use stickers but I’ll find something to put them on. :slightly_smiling_face: They are cute

6 Likes

(hehehehe car windshields???)

5 Likes

Smart i drive more than 6 hours a week and my old Volvo doesn’t have any decorations… (blankets for the dogs doesn’t count)… :wink:

6 Likes

You mean, you never have anything annoying on your windshields, like smashed bugs in summer, or bird poop, and no ice or snow in winter? :rofl:

4 Likes

You are right mud and well… The window will be changed on Friday (and the car is extra messy because om buying feed for my animals). :wink:

6 Likes

Hugs!

(Giphy)

4 Likes

3 Likes

I was quite surprised to learn Jungkook of BTS has been named new global spokesmodel for Calvin Klein Underwear. He’s also new spokesmodel for Calvin Klein Jeans, which makes better sense to me. Anyway, I thought they would make him strip down for his photoshoot, but they gave him a free pass. (Probably because he’s rather skinny compared to their usual models.) I still remember the shock of Marky Mark campaign, now 30+ years ago.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1575785wpp/watch-btss-jungkook-named-global-ambassador-for-calvin-klein-jeans-and-underwear

Here’s the ad that started it all from 1992:

3 Likes

I imagine, they’ve got these :money_mouth_face: kind of eyes, considering his relevance and the sales to follow.

3 Likes

@maria_lavendula_77

OMgoodness! Who’s running Rviki right now? A bunch of High School Kids? I would feel insulted if I got that ''as a ‘‘contributor’s gift.’’ (because of my age).

I would have preferred encouraging THANK YOU quotes from RVIKI.

I’m glad you like them, but some of them I can’t even make out; what are they ‘‘suppose’’ to be? lol

I always feel they need to send the gift according to the volunteer’s age because they generalize the gifts for the ‘‘younger generation’’ and most volunteers as far as I know are ‘‘older generation’’ at ""Rviki’’

I got a viki logo tote bag that was a cute one and very useful to carry small stuff around.

Another time, they sent volunteers huge oversize T-shirts that some volunteers couldn’t even wear them so some donating them at least. lol

I only like the yesstyle gift card that took for ever to get to me but was worth the wait since the products were really good. Now I just go to ULTA to get them.

4 Likes

I’m a middle-aged woman living in rural Sweden and can’t remember when I played with stickers. I’m really curious about what the other gifts are after getting this, I was and still hope there is a t-shirt in one of the other shipments or something I can use. That said I think the stickers are cute and I’ll try to use them on something. I honestly think someone was trying to be cute and maybe going by my age thought that I had grandkids.
A tote bag sounds great, useful and suitable for all ages

7 Likes

I prefer getting gift rather than gift cards or cash and I have always been like that. An oversized t-shirt sounds comfy and something I could use at home to sleep in or taking care of the animals (I tend to not care what I have on if I’m home as long as I can move about). :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

LOL, @leerla73. Yes, for sure. Well, CK did have him flash his abs, so fans were excited to see that, but there were plenty of disappointed fans who were expecting (hoping?) to see JK in a traditional CK Underwear ad wearing just briefs. I think Soompi might have misunderstood and JK is a spokesmodel for the CK brand as a whole, not specifically Underwear and Jeans. I went to CK website and looked at his campaign. It was definitely emphasizing the entire brand. Anyway, Jungkook did the “Calvin Klein sexy ad campaign” his way. :grinning:

6 Likes

I’ll refer you to this link, circa 2013. Please keep scrolling :wink:

4 Likes

I mean, there was a time when BH used to put stickers whenever a bit of skin was showing. I’ll take this photo and run with it. No underwear? At least we got to see some abs.

4 Likes