have a great day!

7 Likes

I really hope that you soon are able to go and do your exercise. :green_heart:

4 Likes

That is too funny. :grin::laughing::smile:

3 Likes

Haha, I got no friends.

1 Like

I’m sorry I’ve been gone guys, I’ve just been very busy lately.

2 Likes

I made a marble cake yesterday for my grandson’s bday party! I haven’t made it for so long, but it came out so good. This is not my picture, but it looks about the same except the marblling :wink:
Recipe I posted here:

5 Likes

For all chocolate lovers like me: The US Food Dept has this California Proposition 65 label when there are ingredients that can cause cancer in food and therefore you can read it often or always on chocolate (and cocoa/cacao powder), mostly the dark ones since cocoa or cacao content is much higher.
The Consumer Reports tested some and it’s surprising! I could also imagine that every then and now these tests could vary depending where the powder comes from, but yes eating dark chocolate should be in a moderate way.

4 Likes

Thanks for this @simi11,
Who knew?! :woman_shrugging:t5: !

2 Likes

It should be labeled, it definitely is on the cocoa/cacao powders! It’s usually the small print :wink:

3 Likes

Latest fad, Discours’ censorship:
should we ask @discobot or @vikiinformationassis why are squares used to censure or to cover up letters that AI doesn’t like :wink:
Like here:
WATCH PARTY: Descendant of the Sun | ■■■■■■■ EP 15 - 16 FINALE
@my_happy_place The AI didn’t like the word r a p e seed, when I referred to its oil so I had to space it…

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

It’s like a censor, but I don’t understand it lol

1 Like

Birb who chose violence!

1 Like

Looks and sounds yummy!

The censor boxes are a new thing, I see. I wonder which words will be affected.

3 Likes

I know of one word. Opposite of upload.

1 Like

Oh, really? That seems like a weird one to censor. I noticed the name of a competitor’s streaming service also censored earlier.

1 Like

Found two so far. I found more words but can’t discuss that here.

No that’s a safety concern with phising and also a liability for viki. Plus its against guidelines or TOS.

2 Likes

I get that part of it, but it is also a function that Viki itself offers for certain dramas, to watch offline supposedly. I’ve never tried it myself.

5 Likes

9h ·

Remembering Ricky Nelson on what would have been his 83rd birthday.

3 Likes

oh dear, I put my article on the wrong page, it is on history buffs and its about chocolate. really an interesting read. here it is…

The Ancient History of Chocolate, Gift of the Gods

In today’s society, chocolate is a popular treat, and comes in many forms, including blocks, paste and powder.

6 Likes