Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

WELCOME BACK!!! Let’s make @frustratedwriter happy and not wanting to leave.

6 Likes

Today I’m happy that I have a neighbor (not really a neighbor but sort of) that is lending a charger that my car hopefully starts tomorrow… his wife is from this area but he’s from USA and I honestly think no-one really speaks Swedish with him as it’s easier to speak English. That’s about sad but I’m still very happy that there are one family that sort of doesn’t fit in in this area as most aren’t as open to people coming from other places and aren’t related to everyone…

4 Likes

Thank you. From preparing for finals, moving and graduation, everything has been stressful.

6 Likes

We all hope that everything goes your way and that things get a little easier for you. :heart:

5 Likes

I’m never going to view those adverts for certain shamPOO the same way ever again! :grimacing:

…are you going to tell her, or shall I? :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Sham :poop:! :rofl: What a sham! :joy::joy:
Looks like your pictures got bot censored. :smile:

Let’s hope she sees these posts, otherwise :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

@lutra,
It’s not only words. (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆ :point_up:t5: pictures are now zapped!

Maybe it was just me, I can now see the pictures. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Oh? I’m still seeing them? Maybe I need the K-drama product placement black tape??? :thinking:

4 Likes

OMG! I just saw that “F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers” is coming to Viki in June 2023. I’m so excited! I really liked this drama and it was on my Best of 2022 list. I had wanted to do a rewatch but found out it was no longer available in my region. :sob:
Now I saw today it will be here at Viki soon. Can’t wait! :grinning:

3 Likes

ok guys what am I missing there?? the shampoo thing

4 Likes

Aragan is made from :poop:

5 Likes

They discussed in the video about how the goats eat the fruit of that tree, and then stuff found in their poop is what they use to make the argan oil that is found in some shampoos. :grin:

5 Likes

This video explaines even more! :smile::rofl:

The shelled Argan nut. Basically, they use the goat’s digestive system to shell the nut, :laughing::grin: so funny.
We all know how that ends. The goat’s fiasco, of going for food in the Argan tree, turned into a tourist attraction.

@frustratedwriter,
It’s not all bad. :joy: Ever heard the term goat droppings, or rat droppings for that matter?
Their :poop: is the size of pebbles, and inside is the shelled nut. :joy:

4 Likes

Wait What GIFs | Tenor

5 Likes

Not exactly, but close, too close :rofl::rofl::smile::laughing::rofl: watch the videos.

5 Likes

yuck!!! thanks for telling me!!

oh yeah why wasnt that one blocked?? just wondering

2 Likes

4 Likes

cake & coffee time

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
how about fruit then

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

well this should last you for awhile!!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

hey y’all I put something on one of my links, the crochet one, and would yhou believe viki blocked out FB! can’t believe it!!

■■■■■■■■

5 Likes

Nature can be a lot of things, including creative. I love those fun fruit and veggie shapes. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Dang, my sister is sick, sadly.
I hope she gets well

4 Likes

@frustratedwriter

I saw the whole video and they no longer fetch the nut through the poop because it was determined it was dangerous because the fecal matter had bacterias that could cause health problems to users of the argan oil.

They developed a new machine that works wonder, and they no longer use primitive methods of extracting the Argan Oil. I personally HATE the Argan Oil since is expensive and makes my hair so hard! It should be greasy not dry, but it has that effect on my hair. I also noticed more hair loss than usual.

4 Likes