Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Put a bunch of salt on your tongue, you’ll want to drink water as well.

5 Likes

I’m happy that I got further in the competitions than I expected, I advanced in the first part of the competition but went out in the elimination competition. I, who never expected to compete in a Swedish championship, did not give up even though I could have been better (nerves is the only thing I can say about that matter). I made a few mistakes but I can live with them, my dojo was happy with my effort. I’m tired but I’m glad I dared to compete in the first place. One in my dojo almost 80 years old managed to get his first Dan degree (probably the oldest one in Sweden to do it that age) which is a reminder that it’s never too late to start new things.

The last photo is from LBKs page. Linköping iaido, kendo, kyudo & jodo

7 Likes

Well Hello -

Hope that the weather is getting better -

Have a Hot Cocoa in the CAFE for me!

2 Likes

I got a “New User of the Month” badge, could anyone here explain what it is?
Only 90+ users here have it, I guess I’m lucky.

2 Likes

stress management

1. Picture yourself lying on your tummy on a warm rock that hangs out
    over a crystal clear stream.

2. Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool running
    water.

3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.

4. No one knows your secret place.

5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the world.

6. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade
    of serenity.

7. The water is so crystal clear that you can easily make out

the face of the person you are holding under the water.

There – See? – It really does work.
You’re smiling already!

they missed a few, crochet, gardening, even walking. but I guess this list was more for “us” to get a laugh, I certainly did, esp for #7

3 Likes

There are badges given for various activities in Discussions, one of which that are given out to two new users who have been very active in their first month of joining.
It’s too late for us who went down the badge collecting rabbit hole after the first month so we can’t get that one. Well done in getting it.

Rabbit hole :rabbit2: :point_down: enter at your own (sanity) risk :joy:
Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?,

5 Likes

:notes: A neat Jam for the Cafe. :notes:

3 Likes

so assinante da viki ha mais de ■■■ pago minhas mensalidades e agora seijs qual a serie bloqueia no 3 episodio tem maioria nao da psra assisyir vou cancelar minha conta

Qual programa? Você tem a assinatura padrão. Talvez você precise do nível mais alto para esse programa.

Vejo que está usando uma conta de Viki Pass Standard.

Se a série em que está assistindo necessita de Viki Pass Plus, você não vai conseguir assistir.

Caso o contrário, eu não sei. Tente procurar por suporte do Viki ou algo do tipo.

I don’t know if I understand you correctly (I’m not very good at portuguese) but sometimes a series that was available in one region can stop being so, even if it is in other parts of the world (there are series here on Viki that are no longer licensed in my country). My best advice is, as recomended above, to contact Viki’s support, they are the ones who can best answer your questions.

1 Like

I think they can watch it up until the third episode. Might be a viki pass plus series with the first two episodes available for standard.

In my country there is only Viki pass available (not plus) I did see you wrote that but if it’s an old series it might be licens. But as I wrote best advice is to contact Viki. :slightly_smiling_face:

I seen this and thought interesting, any trekkies out there???

and Mr. shatner a canadian!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

heres another one

wow I didn’t know there were pictures or dates about them

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

I’m so glad that you remember me!!
Last February I started to work… So I didn’t get time to sub or come to Viki for like a year much. Now, I am getting slowly back on track with subbing. But I was associated with training in segmenting and worked a little on segmenting projects last year.
I’ll be active now! :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

good to see you are still around

2 Likes

a lot of people have gotten bored, they want something different, yeah I have really thought of not doing these silly things I do on here, but I really hope y’all do still enjoy them. I do miss the ones that were regulars here and the other links. AND I really miss the conversations silly or not!

just how can we revive this and the other links, I really hate to see it disappear!!

4 Likes

I, for one, definitely still appreciate what you bring to Discussions. You’ve been away for a couple days, and it shows, at least to me.

I wish I knew how to revive some discussions. I enjoy interacting with everyone too, but I’m not great at starting conversations. :blush:

3 Likes

note, got a bunch you can find online, like pinterest, ■■■■■■■■, or ask google questions!

and thank you I really appreciate that, one way, Hi how you doing??

1 Like

I’m doing quite well, thanks. How about you?

3 Likes