Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Check the story in this link below:
!https://youtu.be/zrgssOjgOIU?feature=shared

3 Likes

God testing two honesty with one stone (and $1000) :pray::joy:

3 Likes

The narrator mentioned, both cash, :dollar::money_mouth_face: and gem :gem: belong to the original owner of the bag. :rofl::joy::rofl:

Imagine, in that country’s currency, that’s actually one million. Not to mention the actual value of the gem :gem: !

3 Likes

3 Likes

THIS IS BEYOND WORDS. Enjoy…SK amazing magic

JAPAN and its amazingly creations. Enjoy the ride. My TV is 65 inches so I got a ride of a lifetime

2 Likes

More to see of life walks in other parts of the planet:

All these displays must use so much of electricity…
The cable ride in Hiroshima is awesome, amazing they built something like this some 30 years ago!

In Switzerland currently almost every other city gets electricity from a different provider, the municipalities purchase electricity not always at home, it’s sort of like buying gas or stocks, therefore the prices per kWatt varies crazily high or low, it is very unfair for some people to pay very high price because of these municipalities ill purchases who also making profit from it.

Therefore, such displays using high Watt usage would be too costly currently. Unfortunately, as Switzerland are closing atomic power plants they are now lacking of power supply, they haven’t planned well for future, they want more solar and wind power but many people are against it, because of esthetics…

It is very disturbing that they cannot plan well and at a lower cost to secure future power supply.

3 Likes

Check their Community tab to comment:

!https://youtube.com/@TheBlessingBoys?feature=shared

North & South Carolina

Inspiring personified:
The hope, faith, and relentlesness of this mom’s love for her daughter is so unique, so life giving.
!https://youtu.be/xzPU2Jqn7hU?feature=shared
I pray she gets everything she wants for her daughter. All, she, really, more than qualify. Love is so vast, and endless!

4 Likes

anyone hungry for cake?

6 Likes

That’s so beautiful!

4 Likes

dare I say Atlantis here we come, hehehehehe. yesa I thought it was beautiful too, thats why I shared it here

3 Likes

Good afternoon , wow!! Who would have thought to find a place like this . *sitting down *. I´d like an apple strudel, please.

And I actually have a question : Is it just my perception that the companies have a lot of power over Korean actors? Or is it to protect their private lives?

1 Like

:blush: Hello, and Welcome to The Segue Cafe! I hope you helped yourself to our complimentary beverages, hot, or cold. :blush:
Screenshot_20240301-090437_■■■■■■■■

!A Brief History of Apple Strudel | The Delaunay, Aldwych.

4 Likes

40361861_2081378391892505_4315880827499053056_n

5 Likes

Thanks, that looks delicious. And the coffee is much appreciated.

4 Likes

Welcome to the cafe! :coffee: Lovely to have you here.

I don’t know much about how agencies work in Korea, and even less when it comes to actors, but I know most companies have a large amount of control over their Kpop artists, especially when an individual/group is just getting started. I have read many stories about not being allowed to have phones or to visit family and all sorts of things. One group I follow reportedly couldn’t go anywhere without being accompanied by a manager in their early years. I don’t know if this is always the case anymore, but “protecting the assets” is clearly a motivating factor. Companies put a lot of investment into their trainees to prepare them for their debuts, and we have seen how quickly and easily “scandals” can derail careers (whether the scandal be true or not) and wipe out those company investments.

5 Likes

Hmm Yummy Apfel Strudel, I used to make those a lot. Even twice for German meetup in the US. I just do it like Amelia Bedelia, a bit of this, a bit of that but it has all the ingredients to make a fine Strudel. I like lots of apples, you drain them after grating.

You can use the pastry dough or you can also make just a pie/tard dough I use the Swiss recipe and roll it thin. (Kuchenteig) Born Czech I do how my mom did.
Of course I dip raisins in Rum. The Austrians I think use the Stroh Rum, but any good Rum will do.

I got apples perhaps I should do one :yum:

3 Likes

I was just wondering because mostly agencies make relationships public, which is strange to me as an European . ( latest Lee Jae-wook. )

3 Likes

I have found it is not consistent at all. Some agencies will admit it, some will deny to the end, and some will just say “it is their private life, and we will not comment.” I like to think the people involved get some say in that, whether they want to admit it or not, but I really have no idea.

3 Likes

Sounds fun, I’ve never been inspired to bake something so delicate. Do share screenshots, if you make your apple strudel. :blush:

3 Likes

4 Likes