Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

3 Likes

did you finish up those cakes and all? Heres another, I thought it was cute

hows thew weather there where you are? mine is rainy today temps in 70’s NC

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

5 Likes

After weeks of a deep freeze, we are now having a few days of downright spring-like temps. Yesterday, we were completely fogged in, but today is a clear blue, sunny sky.

4 Likes

sounds great! and here in NC we are going back to the 50-degree weather this week, cloudy & possibly rain. would be great if mother nature would make up her mind if its winter or spring!!

2 Likes

ok a question for you, how do you eat an elephant?

one bite at a time???

5 Likes

anyone ready for cake??

still curious how these are made ad all

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

now this is more like it!

I forgot the coffee!!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

coffee or tea??

🥰🥰 THIS CAKE!!! Puts a smile on my face… absolutely adorable 😍! By Sugarland Treats

6 Likes

8 Likes

That’s so lovely and with a calming color palette.

5 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

well I discovered why dragons are lurking around, bout beautifully created. anyway want some cake??

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

to me this looks spooky!!

Aerowyth, Lady of the Persnia Dragon clan. She rules with an iron fist and never gives an inch. However, her people are prosperous and very, very well cared-for. This lady and her guard are 100% business.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

cute baby blue

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

more cake, this one, I just liked it and sharing, so enjoy

5 Likes

no cake at the moment, heres another “cutsie” dragon

so I thought it was awesome and thought I would share it.

6 Likes

happy valentines day

6 Likes

Check the story in this link below:
!https://youtu.be/zrgssOjgOIU?feature=shared

3 Likes

God testing two honesty with one stone (and $1000) :pray::joy:

3 Likes

The narrator mentioned, both cash, :dollar::money_mouth_face: and gem :gem: belong to the original owner of the bag. :rofl::joy::rofl:

Imagine, in that country’s currency, that’s actually one million. Not to mention the actual value of the gem :gem: !

3 Likes

3 Likes

THIS IS BEYOND WORDS. Enjoy…SK amazing magic

JAPAN and its amazingly creations. Enjoy the ride. My TV is 65 inches so I got a ride of a lifetime

2 Likes

More to see of life walks in other parts of the planet:

All these displays must use so much of electricity…
The cable ride in Hiroshima is awesome, amazing they built something like this some 30 years ago!

In Switzerland currently almost every other city gets electricity from a different provider, the municipalities purchase electricity not always at home, it’s sort of like buying gas or stocks, therefore the prices per kWatt varies crazily high or low, it is very unfair for some people to pay very high price because of these municipalities ill purchases who also making profit from it.

Therefore, such displays using high Watt usage would be too costly currently. Unfortunately, as Switzerland are closing atomic power plants they are now lacking of power supply, they haven’t planned well for future, they want more solar and wind power but many people are against it, because of esthetics…

It is very disturbing that they cannot plan well and at a lower cost to secure future power supply.

3 Likes