Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

@kdrama2020ali @my_happy_place

여기요! Can I see the menu? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

What would you like??? Waffles, Cafe, Tea, Cocoa - Cute Guy??? Bahahahahah!

1 Like

Are those on the menu too? :sweat_smile:

Okay, then I’d like to order waffles, tea and a cute Japanese guy, please. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

dish works

gfycat
Renn Kiriyama

You’re Welcome! Come AGAIN

4 Likes

Perfect! :blush:

1 Like

I was fully expecting a servings of a Coffee Prince clip! What happened? :woman_shrugging:t5:
Those waffles looks yummy though :yum:

1 Like

She was wanting a Japanese Cutie - Although you are right I feel like Kim Jae Wook looked more Japanese in Coffee Prince and he also speaks Japanese but he is Korean! hahahaha! So I went with RENN. Or did you mean the WAFFLES - bahahahahahaha!

Kim Jae Wook

1 Like

He’s part Japanese, part Korean, remember, in the show, and in real life too :thinking::thought_balloon:

Biography
Kim Jae-Wook was born on April 2, 1983 in South Korea. His family consists of his parents and one older brother. When Kim-Jae Wook was an infant his family moved to Japan. His father worked as a journalist and was transferred to Japan as a foreign correspondent. Kim Jae-Wook moved back to Korea by the time he was 8-years-old.[1]

When Kim Jae-Wook returned to Korea, he could barely speak Korean. When he was admitted to elementary school in Korea, Kim Jae-Wook first started to learn Korean.
https://asianwiki.com/Kim_Jae-Wook

2 Likes

I don’t think he is Japanese (I think his parents are Korean) he was born in Seoul but lived in Tokyo but yes in the show I do believe he was of Japanese decent!kim%20jae%20wook%202

(I swear I watched him the most in Coffee Prince - he was just so mysterious and that black nail polish - I think they should have made a drama with his waffle guy character they missed that opportunity)

3 Likes

Who says they’re not working on that as we speak? :wink:

2 Likes

Do you have INSIDE information - I would die! I loved that character! And I love KJW

1 Like

Not really.
Not more than the guy you just served me is whispering in my ear, anyway. :wink:

2 Likes

“I plan to be super cool today.” - Lee Gang Doo (Junho), Just Between Lovers

I can’t wait for the day that my Junho sis @kdrama2020ali has watched JBL so we can endlessly gush over all the scenes!

p.s. On the one hand I hate that I can’t take screenshots so that I could make memes, etc., of meaningful scenes in all my dramas, but then I realize it may be a good thing because I would probably spend an unhealthy amount of time doing so if I could.

2 Likes

We Heart It

Oh Me Oh My! My Bubble Bubble Trouble

1 Like

No! Dang it! They cancelled my order so I had to re-order from a different vendor in SK. I might have it by September 11th. I am excited though!! Mine has two CDs and a booklet. I might have to frame it if it has a hologram, hahaha!!

1 Like

I just ate a cheesecake from RED LOBSTER and it was so delicious.

You can make plans for Disney since vaccines are mandatory now; there is less fear to go to Disney now bc more ppl are protected.

I had mine on my desk and I would walk by the hologram and walk back and forth to look at the two photos! It is a boxed set that I have!

1 Like

Do you mean Disney itself has made vaccines mandatory? I haven’t been paying attention. Those Disney plans might be put on hold, though, because my brother and SIL (who suggested the trip and who have the timeshare and usually make the plans) are the ones who just welcomed their baby early, so they are a little busy. LOL

It’s great by the time the baby can travel since the mandate was announced today, you know it will take a while before we can safely enter Disney.

My daughter has a time share and I use it a lot. it’s amazing. It’s a luxury apartment with so many wonderful amenities. I love in Puerto Rico it had 3 size pools and the beach was steps away. We had drinks/food/Shows/Live music it was heaven. I would post pics but it has my family members and they forbid me to post any pics here or on FB etc…

We went To Dixieland resort (no longer available) It was like if I was in the south and the menu was southern comfort food. Fattening but delicious. I thank GOD I enjoyed so many things before in my life bc this pandemic seems to put a jhalt for a long time to come any plans we may have…:cry:

2 Likes

That sounds really nice. We haven’t truly traveled in a really long time, even before the pandemic, because of job switches and a major move and such. We’ve just been sitting around collecting airline miles on our credit cards, waiting until travel picks up and we feel comfortable doing so again.

1 Like