Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

I sincerely advise you, and everyone, including myself, that we have to wait a bit longer to be able to travel. Something is not right. My son went to a METS baseball game at CITYFIELD, and has been very sick since Sunday he tested negative for covid virus, but has a new strain of a virus less dangerous, and what saved him was the vaccine. He learned his lesson I told him not to go that game that it was too soon to be with thousands of ppl around. Poor thing was so scared he had the virus. He’s finally getting better.

1 Like

giphy

Going back to bed - I’m in Heart :purple_heart: Jail for 3 more hours! And its muggy and :umbrella:

Hi Mirjam!! It’s been a long time since I remember playing with you here on Discussions!

But I spend a LOT more time hunting all over the internet for the clips/pictures I want! :sob::sob: I’ve dug through all sorts of websites and pages… sometimes I can’t find them anywhere!

3 Likes

Great to see you here! Did you order yet? :wink:

3 Likes

whoops… I’d like to order an affogato, please :sweat_smile: @kdrama2020ali can we get desserts here, too? If @frustratedwriter was here, I’d request a batch or two of her famous cookies! :yum:

3 Likes

I could also recommend the Japanese guys they have on the menu. :joy:

And I just heard @kdrama2020ali on the phone with @frustratedwriter, talking about a business deal. :wink:

3 Likes

Oh I’d PAY for anything they make together!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

No, THANK you. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hand-drip-coffee-cookies? :stuck_out_tongue:

Rather Korean? I heard they have those too… :joy:

3 Likes

Ahhhh no I want them to want to come to me :joy::sweat_smile:
And I just know I’m weird… I had a crush on a guy and just found out he’s been dating a girl in my English class :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: And I thought I’d feel jealous but when I saw their first dating anniversary video, I went all soft and kept thinking about how cute they were and wished they would be happy forever, just like as if they were a drama couple I shipped :joy::joy:

3 Likes

You May Recommend: You know my main Japanese squeeze on this menu
Twitter
Renn Kiriyama

but
https://media3.giphy.com/media/DB2oahQFa0qeQ/200.gif

LOVE IS PHANTOM

Giphy
@mirjam_465 May I offer a DESSERT

2 Likes

Gfycat

Your @vivi_1485
Affogato

@vivi_1485 I guess @mirjam_465 Didn’t Know I don’t Share Well! hahahahahaha!

3 Likes

Maybe your brain thinks, “it’s just a drama. My guy is still single.” :joy:

Too bad you sold him last night. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, yes, please. And make one for Renn, too, who came with me. :wink:

4 Likes

Have you watched Love is Phantom??? He makes the best drip coffee - everyone thinks I’m weird cuz I think the way he pours drip coffee is super SEXY!

Renn has to stay on the Menu

Giphy
I need to re-think my business concepts - DESSERT DESSERT ONLY

2 Likes

Oh, yes, and not just watched. I’m in the team. :slight_smile:
And I don’t think you’re weird. :wink:

No tteokbokki? :thinking:

Too late. :joy:

2 Likes

I just love you - You CRACK me Up -

Tenor

gfycat
Yes, of course, Tteokbokki with our guys - they all love it

Ice gif

2 Likes

Gimme all the tteokbokki :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I seriously think I am ordering Korean Food tomorrow for lunch! I have not had any tteokbokki in a while now! And their bolgolgi beef is so good.

3 Likes

You’re making me jealous. Take me to lunch with you! :joy:

4 Likes

It’s a Party!

3 Likes

You offered… :innocent:

Great! Give me some vegetarian tteokbokki, please. :slight_smile:

3 Likes