Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

My mom makes the most delicious chocolate peanut butter cheesecake with oreo crust. I always ask for it on special occasions.

2 Likes

Oh gosh peanut butter and chocolate is my fave thing too! But I canā€™t make anything with PB bc they donā€™t like it.

1 Like

My husband and son donā€™t like peanut butter either, so I never make it for myself.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going back to the BEACH

Peanut butter pie is the best I make a yummy one!
And a Butter Finger Pie

3 Likes

No plans, I never go on vacations. If I did though, Iā€™d visit S. Korea.

3 Likes

I am hoping to get a girl group to go next year! I hope I hope!

I wish we could ALL go together we would have so much FUN

2 Likes

Why is it that sometimes when I upload a GIF from the web, it makes it so you can just click the gif to get to the source but sometimes it doesnā€™t?

2 Likes

If it wonā€™t let me have the gif I have to download it and reload it - size sometimes it doesnā€™t work.!

1 Like

All the gifs Iā€™ve ever used are loaded directly from the web, but sometimes they show up as ā€˜clickableā€™, so to speak, but other times they donā€™t. I was just curious why.

1 Like

The hours of flying there is looong, maybe plan to break it up in parts where you can, and those you canā€™t, well. . .these guys used different airlines from east to west, & vice-versa. Check out their experiences.

2 Likes

@leerla73

You should try going to one; it doesnā€™t have to be far. It could be local stay at POCONO mountains or that new resort in New Jersey (is not that expensive). Hershey Park in Pennsylvania has many places that donā€™t have to be to the RIDES. They also have winery that are currently opened. They have theaters and BEST OF ALL outlets to shop until you drop. They have buses that take you there and drop you back into PENN STATION (not to your home).

2 Likes

Funny I donā€™t even care for it, last time I went to an amusement park was 2000/2001. I lived in Texas! :rofl:

I havenā€™t had any appetite for a specific travel spot.

2 Likes

I was very lucky to have friend in Tokyo but because of restrictions Japan has not been allowing in visitors so they will move before I can go. I wanted to visit Japan and Jeju and Seoul

3 Likes

Whatever you do; try not to go alone anywhere, any place bc is not safe in this times.

1 Like

What about you @angelight313_168? Staying put until next year?

1 Like

So far we are planning Hershey Park or Bush Gardens. Iā€™m waiting on my oldest daughter who is making the plans and reservations since I want to avoid plane travel. I travelled on Amtrak to Florida and it wasnā€™t that bad so we are (she is) working on that.

2 Likes

Seriously - I really need to stop watching dramas that make me SAD

That is ALL

4 Likes

Which one is making you sad? lol

WATCH [My Runway] you gonna love it. I wished vampire guy was ML (LSH) in this drama. he would have been perfect for this role.

1 Like

Spring is GREEN - It is actually VERY good!

1 Like

I should make some tea - My German fruit tea is so GOOD

4 Likes