Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Thank you one of my dogs died 2 days ago and I sort of need a hug.:heart:

8 Likes

6 Likes

I dread the time mine goes!!

3 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry for your loss, that must feel very tough, may good memories comfort you :heart: I still miss my cat who died 10 years ago… pets are friends with unconditional love you grow fond of :cry:

6 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. I am sending a big virtual hug.

6 Likes

Screenshot_20221229-151706_YouTube Screenshot_20221229-151724_YouTube

5 Likes

Thank you all for the hugs :heart:I dont have any family so my pets are my family and Lassie was the one that really needed me…
IMG_20221228_151559_129

7 Likes

Well, my friends. It looks like Song Joong-ki may be off the market. His agency confirmed that he is in a relationship. Here’s the scoop:

4 Likes

I don’t know if the other side of the world celebrates the “ringing in of the new year” , mine is I Go to bed!!!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

all seriousness

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

6 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

:sparkler::sparkler::firecracker::firecracker::firecracker:image image

Happy new year y’all!

7 Likes

Two hours left of 2022 and one thing I’m happy about is that I have Viki. A few weeks ago I started translating to Swedish and I’m waiting for a new sensei in the Ninja academy (I have had great sensei’s so far the first in Sandbox and my first in the academy). And honestly I am even more greatfull for this gives me the opportunity to watch movies and series that I otherwise wouldn’t been able to (it really takes time to translate more than I understood in the beginning). And this page that’s a part of Viki. I’m going to watch something and put the volume on high if any of my dogs are afraid of fireworks. Have a great new year and see you 2023!

8 Likes

happy new year!!

6 Likes

Happy New Year! To The side of the globe, ahead in time.
Screenshot_20221231-183929_Messages
https://media.tenor.com/gW2u4Lta67gAAAAM/16.gif
Screenshot_20221231-183920_Messages
https://media.tenor.com/Gnt0wmlptkwAAAAM/newyear-2021.gif
Screenshot_20221231-183916_Messages
https://media.tenor.com/cHXf2CRshxAAAAAM/new-year.gif
Screenshot_20221231-183912_Messages

6 Likes

I will be among the last in the world to ring in the new year, but Happy New Year to everyone, no matter where you are! May your new year be healthy, happy, and safe!

7 Likes

Happy New Year - to all hope this year will keep or make you healthy again, will let you meet nice people, will keep you safe and hopeful.

Here the year of 2023 is in its 4th hour it finally quiets down, there were a lot of fireworks I could hear it but didn’t watch any. This year I had a silent start for the new year, I didn’t put on any music, nor did I watch any drama or TV. I just enjoyed some food, yes, I finally can say that I enjoyed it again, and it felt so great that I didn’t even look at the clock and other than hearing the fireworks I would have totally missed out midnight. I will leave you with an old song, may better times await us all.

7 Likes

Beautiful:fire::heart:
Married:fire::heart:
PhD in Math, Survey Methodology :fire::heart: 1st African American To Hold Highest Level In This Degree !
8 Children :fire::heart:
Still in her 30s :fire::heart:
Screenshot_20230108-145151_Chrome

4 Likes

Wow, she can be proud of her achievement, but 8 kids, oh my, I had 3 and they took all my energy. But she looks quite healthy after 8 kids, she just has to maintain it and continue eating healthy. To study long, she must have had a great support from hubby and relatives…

3 Likes

:blush: Yes she did, great community of family, and friends.

2 Likes

6 Likes
1 Like