Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Segue café; I’m drinking my afternoon cup of coffee and I can’t contain myself from the shock the moving speech the President of South Korea gave in Congress where he got standing ovation from Republicans and Democrats alike. May we always seek PEACE and not War; May we ALL learn to love one another unconditionally. May our children’s children and their children, be able to enjoy this Earth, and may we live in Everlasting Peace…

5 Likes

:0 Twinsies! Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Thank you and everyone else who sent me bday wishes! :pray: I had a wonderful day with friends and my kids… people calling and texting!! The sun was shining too, what more can one wish :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

7 Likes

You guys make me feel young. I’ll think I’m talking to people my age and then you guys pop up with the ‘my kids’ phrase, like- I THOUGHT YOU WERE AT MOST 17.

5 Likes

:smiley::grinning::smile::laughing: We are, and younger even, :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy::rofl: All in our head. :wink: Young at heart, :heart: that us who aren’t, like you young’uns.

Here’s the Doggie Cafe in :jp: Tokyo! :jp:

5 Likes

This is the truth! :joy:

5 Likes

I absolutely love that.
I’m going to start calling you guys Halmoni.

5 Likes

@auttygotty
I’m going to start calling you guys Halmoni.

You sure can call me that since my grandson is older than you 22. My granddaughter turned 20, and the youngest is 13. My voice sounds like a baby too, so people think I’m way younger than my age OVER THE PHONE- that is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PS. A telemarketer told me ‘‘Put your mommy on the phone.’’ I told him: I am the mommy! I was laughing for hours when I told my kids.

4 Likes

Oooooooo, alright Halmoni.

4 Likes

How do I say; Yes, my granddaughter in Korean?

4 Likes

Some of us fans are that too! :rofl::joy: how old is the K-wave? So call us (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆
할머니
아저씨
언니
할아버지
아줌마
오빠
이모
삼촌
(⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

There’s plenty of fans here your age group too! :relaxed::smile:

4 Likes

I just got done falling down the stairs, sorry for the delay.
네, 제 손녀, or “Guelae, nae sonnyeo”

3 Likes

Fair point, the question is: Are YOU a Halmoni?

3 Likes

:blush::blush::blush: Here, I’m just Leerla73:sunflower::blush: (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)

4 Likes

I literally fell down the stairs. My butt, knee, and toes hurt.
I need a padded suit, I’m literally the most clumsy person you will ever meet.

5 Likes

Do go take care of those pains right away.

4 Likes

@auttygotty

God protect you. Be careful; don’t run down the stairs. I fall down too, but is from old age
I have vertigo and LUPUS I get treatments, but they don’t do much.

Going to bed early. Good Night everyone or Good Morning or Good afternoon.

5 Likes

I love Kung Fu Panda!

2 Likes

Best Belated Birthday GIFs | Gfycat
@simi11 @auttygotty

@frustratedwriter

@maria_lavendula_77
Printable Brown Puppy I'm Sorry For The Loss Of Your Pet Dog Sympathy Cards

Summary

Everyone…Sorry For Your Loss GIFs | Tenor

8 Likes

5 Likes