Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

I cut the back of my lower leg while shaving, and decided to put a band-aid on it. I changed it often. I’m having an allergic reaction to a BAND-AID. How? Why? I’ve used them almost everyday in my life.
I’m probably going to have to go to the doctor, because it’s getting worse and there’s a huge possibility that it can get into my blood stream.

4 Likes

Such a lovely place, I really hope she gets more custumers.

3 Likes

I must always have a dark chocolate stash in my cabinet. I do not over indulge, but it’s nice to have a square with coffee or even with tea after dinner, now is cake much healthier? :rofl: I try to use sugar as little as possible and do not drink any pop soda, mostly herbal teas and rarely my own herbal syrup with water. I also eat at times apple the seeds which contain amygdalin that converts into cyanide when digested, but it becomes very toxic when eaten in large quantities. So apples are healthy and so is cocoa/cacao the better ones loaded with goodies, just the huge quantity is the problem, like with everything. :heart_eyes: :chocolate_bar:

5 Likes

Wow we are one when it comes to coffee I can’t function without my morning cup of coffee. I get a headache when I don’t drink coffee and once I drink it I don’t need any pills for headache.

3 Likes

@auttygotty

It might not be an allergic reaction but an infection, so make sure to disinfect the area well with alcohol and bacitracin if you have it around. There is the flesh eating bacteria so going to a Doctor would be a great idea. Stay safe!.

PS. I hope no one else used your shaver since that’s very risky.

3 Likes

I have reactions to certain types of bandages myself. I hope it resolves for you quickly and doesn’t get any more serious.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to the doctor Saturday. My mom and dad really need to finish remodeling the house we are moving into by the end of the month, and the doctors office does Walk-ins.
My mom said it looks similar to a Chemical Burn, but I did not put any chemicals on it. Just a band-aid.

3 Likes

Good Night, Good afternoon or Good Morning to all. Done for today; I have to get up early to buy new tires for my car and have to get up at the crack of dawn… lol

3 Likes

Good night!

3 Likes

Night, halmoni.

2 Likes

My mother comes from Finland so I have been drinking coffee sins I was 2 or so years old… I don’t think they serve coffee to children as young anymore but that’s how habits starts…

4 Likes

Really interesting her collection and concept!!

3 Likes

It’s possible it got infected by something. I hope it’s healing quickly, also all day long band aid isn’t always good, wound can sweat and can’t heal. It needs also air. A doctor or even a pharmacist would be able to suggest a proper treatment. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

here kitty,here kitty

coffee & cake coming up!

6 Likes

AI arts are getting way too realistic, I’m scared.

4 Likes

I got rushed to the hospital last night. I woke up not being able to breathe, and If my brother was not beside me. I’ve no clue what would have happened.
Still have no clue what’s going on, they’re all hush talking, or they’ll leave the room.
I’m tired of staring at these white walls.

3 Likes

@auttygotty

It could be a panic attack which is common after a loss. Get better soon.

2 Likes

No, I’ve had panic attacks before. This is something else. I would not still be in the hospital if it were something so simple.
There’s a possibility of things.
Thanks!

3 Likes

That is scary! I’m glad your brother was there, and I hope it gets sorted out soon. Take care!

3 Likes

Thank you! You take care aswell

2 Likes