Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

@auttygotty

Oh, you got admitted. I Will be praying for your prompt recovery.

2 Likes

Thank you, Halmoni.

2 Likes

Are you okay? I hope you get better.

2 Likes

Iā€™m fine at the moment, thanks for asking.
I canā€™t tell you much of whatā€™s going on, because I canā€™t even figure it out.

5 Likes

Ha! Okay, her passion for the concept is palpable. I thought, it seems very personal, especially the art from 2014. She did mention her husband in relation.

3 Likes

:grin::joy::rofl: Hoping not to scare away the patronage. But, here is a share I am finally able to share. It was a story, and those are not exactly shareable.
These are real goats in the tree :grin: Morocco :morocco:

To get the best view, view it full screen.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Happy Motherā€™s Day to all who celebrate today. I hope your day is special!

And to anyone for whom this day is painful, I send you hugs.

4 Likes

Does anyone use Microsoft Publisher 2019? I bought it a week ago, and its ā€œribbonā€ and drop-down menus are not organized the way they are for Word or Excel or PowerPoint. Thatā€™s making it difficult for me to figure out how to use templates as the basis for creating documents.

There are plenty of tutorials on YouTube, but they are all loooong.

I bought Publisher in digital form and downloaded it, so I donā€™t have an instruction book or quick start guide. Are they available online? Thanks!

(Giphy)

1 Like

Everything should be available onlineā€¦ I typed in ā€œMicrosoft Publisher 2019 quick guideā€ and got quite a few results

3 Likes

I canā€™t handle dark chocolate. It really upsets my stomach (heart burn) even a small amount. Milk chocolate doesnā€™t bother me though.

2 Likes

You may have to switch to fabric band aids. My mom would react to the plastic band aids but once she switched, all was well. I hope you are doing better and get to the bottom of your medical incident. Take care!

3 Likes

Ten days (27/5) until I do something that I last year laught aboutā€¦ Iā€™m not going to lie I feel my nerves more now than a week ago, I know Iā€™m not going to win and that Iā€™m doing it for fun but still. SM/Swedish mastership in iaido is kind of a big deal for someone that just started doing something to get more movability in her body (something happens after 40 or around there). Its going to be fun meeting everyone from dojos all over Sweden, itā€™s always fun as everyone is really friendly and thereā€™s never any unfriendliness itā€™s all good. A rule that we must abide by and is a vital part of budo is to show respect to everyone no matter who or what the person is.

6 Likes

today i am frustrated (no pun intended) but I enjoy being here , enjoy reading all the messages on the different links, but I must be missing something cause seems like theres less and less conversations. in any of the links, I am wondering if it is me, and maybe just need to stop seeing all these messages. so most of mine , no one is interested, cause I( like conversations, talking to people, thats one reason I got onto the Viki conversations in the first place. so I am considering really to stop for awhile. not give up like I mentioned a few weeks ago. but just ā€œcool itā€ for awhile

4 Likes

Itā€™s not just you. Conversation has definitely died down. This is likely largely due to a lot of people moving to another chat platform that is less restrictive and allows for much more open conversation about all things drama*land (yes, this word got censored without the asterisk) and life.

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter

I have noticed that the people that liked to chit chat a lot through here are gone now. I miss @adrianmorales a lot.

We no longer have around @vivi_1485 or @padmalayag @kdrama2020ali

@leerla73 and @simi11 are also quiet for this past few days and @auttygotty and @ilikedeadclowns have been silent for a few days now. But no worries this happens from time to time and then it goes back to normal. It has nothing to do with you personally. I have a lot of appointments for the the past 2 weeks, and even got a biopsy done on Monday, and my son got one done today!

I will be making some coffee now to warm up since today was cold, and tomorrow we are having extreme cold weather, and the weather guy suggested we wear jacket and a sweater tomorrow. Crazy weather weā€™re getting. lol

7 Likes

The irl interest in all things related to the shows we watch, is still very, very high. I just had to share this, and here - these guys already have over a million views in less than a day! They know how to keep the interest of viewers.

1 Like

Sorry, guys- Iā€™ve been really busyā€¦with life and everything. Moving and family drama.

5 Likes

@auttygotty

Itā€™s ok, sonnyeo. Take it easy and just come around when you need to relax a bit from all the drama. We are here for you. Everything will be all right. One day at a timeā€¦ :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

Iā€™m back after a looong study break! :blush:

6 Likes