Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

so assinante da viki ha mais de ■■■ pago minhas mensalidades e agora seijs qual a serie bloqueia no 3 episodio tem maioria nao da psra assisyir vou cancelar minha conta

Qual programa? Você tem a assinatura padrão. Talvez você precise do nível mais alto para esse programa.

Vejo que está usando uma conta de Viki Pass Standard.

Se a série em que está assistindo necessita de Viki Pass Plus, você não vai conseguir assistir.

Caso o contrário, eu não sei. Tente procurar por suporte do Viki ou algo do tipo.

I don’t know if I understand you correctly (I’m not very good at portuguese) but sometimes a series that was available in one region can stop being so, even if it is in other parts of the world (there are series here on Viki that are no longer licensed in my country). My best advice is, as recomended above, to contact Viki’s support, they are the ones who can best answer your questions.

1 Like

I think they can watch it up until the third episode. Might be a viki pass plus series with the first two episodes available for standard.

In my country there is only Viki pass available (not plus) I did see you wrote that but if it’s an old series it might be licens. But as I wrote best advice is to contact Viki. :slightly_smiling_face:

I seen this and thought interesting, any trekkies out there???

and Mr. shatner a canadian!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

heres another one

wow I didn’t know there were pictures or dates about them

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

I’m so glad that you remember me!!
Last February I started to work… So I didn’t get time to sub or come to Viki for like a year much. Now, I am getting slowly back on track with subbing. But I was associated with training in segmenting and worked a little on segmenting projects last year.
I’ll be active now! :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

good to see you are still around

2 Likes

a lot of people have gotten bored, they want something different, yeah I have really thought of not doing these silly things I do on here, but I really hope y’all do still enjoy them. I do miss the ones that were regulars here and the other links. AND I really miss the conversations silly or not!

just how can we revive this and the other links, I really hate to see it disappear!!

4 Likes

I, for one, definitely still appreciate what you bring to Discussions. You’ve been away for a couple days, and it shows, at least to me.

I wish I knew how to revive some discussions. I enjoy interacting with everyone too, but I’m not great at starting conversations. :blush:

3 Likes

note, got a bunch you can find online, like pinterest, ■■■■■■■■, or ask google questions!

and thank you I really appreciate that, one way, Hi how you doing??

1 Like

I’m doing quite well, thanks. How about you?

3 Likes

Now see? that wasn’t hard was it?

My hips are bothering me, so trying to walk a lot and that does help, no not even thinking hip replacement. talk ab out them, their likes & dislikes, aznd whatever else comes to mind, just try it

2 Likes

havent had any cake in awhile so here ya go

2 Likes

@padmalayag
Could you please translate this song?

Telugu Lyrics:

Summary

కంటికి కునుకే కరువాయెనే
గుండెల బరువే మొదలాయెనే
సొమ్మసిల్లి పోతున్నవే
ఓ సిన్నా రాములమ్మ
చెమ్మగిల్లి ముద్దియ్యవే
చూపించవే నాపై ప్రేమ
నల్ల నల్లాని కళ్ళతో
నాజూకు నడుముతో
నన్నాగమే జేస్తివే
గుండె గాలిలో తేలుతు
ఆరాటలాడుతూ
నీ ఒళ్ళో నే వాలెనే
సుట్టు దిప్పుకున్నావే
ఓ సిన్నా రాములమ్మ
సెమట సుక్కోలే తీసెయ్యకే
నీ సీర కొంగుకే ముడివెయ్యవే
సాయంకాలం వేళ
సందె పొద్దులాగ
సెంతలోనే ఉండవే
సీకటేల మెరిసే సుక్కలాగ
గుండెలోన దాగవే
నీటిలోన నీడ చూస్తుంటే
ఈ వేళ నీ బొమ్మలా ఉన్నదే
నీ చేతినద్దేసి కలలన్ని చెరిపేసి
కాలాన్ని మార్చకే
ఎక్కడున్నా ఎదురయ్యే
నీ సన్నజాజి నవ్వులే
సక్కనైన సొగసులే
నాకిచ్చి స్వర్గంలో బంధించవే
ఏటి గట్టు మీద ఎదురుసూపుల్లోన
కళ్ళల్లో నిండినవే
గాలివానల్లోన గొడుగల్లేరమ్మన్న
వెచ్చగా కౌగిలికే
నీ ఊహలే కన్న నీ ధ్యాసలో ఉన్న
నా దరికి రమ్మంటినే
నిను వెతికే దారుల్లో అడ్డంకులెన్నున్నా
నా అడుగు నీ జాడకే
ముద్దుగున్నా నా చెలివే
ఓ సిన్నా రాములమ్మ
సెంత సేరే రోజెన్నడే
ప్రాణం అల్లాడే నీకోసమే
పారేటి సెలయేరు పలకరించకున్నా
పరువాలేదనుకుంటినే
ప్రాణం కన్నా నువ్వు ఎక్కువ అంటున్నా
పట్టించుకోవెందుకే
పువ్వుల్లో దాగున్న పరిమళాలన్నీ
నీ చెంత చేరిస్తినే
పంచభూతాలన్నీ సాక్షులుగా ఉంచేసి
మనువాడుకుంటానులే
జన్మ జన్మాల బంధానివే
ఓ సిన్నా రాములమ్మ
నా సీకటి బ్రతుకుల ఎలుగియ్యవే
నా ఇంటి దీపాన్ని ఎలిగించవే

2 Likes

it says not to copy the song

1 Like

What it actually says is:
@Don’t Copy This Song All Rights Reserved.
If you copy this song and put it on your channel, copyright strike will be sent. Friends, please cooperate

As in don’t copy the video and post it on your channel.

3 Likes

Sure, just need a little time, that’s all. And also tell me if you want a file format which you can sync with the video, or just English translation of the lines you sent me. Like in a document format.
By the way, where did you get the exact lyrics?
:face_with_peeking_eye: The dialect is so on point.

They were saying not to re upload the song, if they do that, they’ll send a copy right strike. It’s kind of a warning.

You are right. Since they wrote it in both English and Telugu, it’s hard to understand.

2 Likes

Sweet. Take your time.
Got the lyrics here: Somma Silli Pothunnava Song Lyrics – O Chinna Ramulamma Folk Song - Teluguinfo

I have the timings/ (Telugu subs) done already, the segments are separated by each new line as of now. I would prefer if you could do the translation in the same format, with the lines spaced the same. The document format doesn’t matter. If I broke up the words in an unnatural manner, please let me know so I can fix the timings.

2 Likes