Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

ok everyone, how do we overcome this drama slump, any help appreciated, old dramas maybe?? other sites? maybe, what???

2 Likes

That’s a cool statement and sentence! I know only if it walks like a duck it’s a duck :rofl:
There is some truth in it, if you change attitude for the better, more paths you can walk.
The comparison with Eagle is beautiful as eagles are majestic and do indeed soar high up.

This story reminds me inspirational stories from “Chicken Soup For Teenage Soul” or the other series.

2 Likes

I also thought itWAS A GOOD ONE TOO. another one was don’t scratch with the chickens bout soar like the eagle.

1 Like

I watched something on YT this morning, yeah didn’t help the depression, but I did want to share this, because we all know the Asian actors have problems and the signs of suicide come around. a favorite actor of mine, you all probably never heard of, David Caradine, he acted in the kung fu drama, he had a rough life, the way the person was talking, and so funny that repeated the same story 3X!
anyway, David was found in a closet, rope around the neck and private parts, the way I understood, it was a suicide, huh? unbeleavable!

With his beliefs, they are telling me suicide? to me that’s fishy. sorry I am rambling here, but how can a guy that does the kung fu, tichei, and all, commit suicide, oh well we may never know, and same for these young folk here. to be sure they can find someone to talk to!!! and y’all sorry , so I am in a form of depression too. But I am goiung to talk to someone today about this, 25 years since my husband passed, this depression wont be for long, its just a thing.

3 Likes

anyone want some cake & coffee or tea?

5 Likes

With tea

3 Likes

ok heres another one for later!!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

here kitty,here kitty!

4 Likes

this one isn’t to eat

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
Funny!

3 Likes

I couldn’t do screenshot but this crop. If you watch Knight Flower you will see this painting
 it’s a vicious Tiger replacement. I laughed so hard, the painting is funny and cute :rofl:

5 Likes

Mary, if you have a bad day, do not look up or watch sad, ugly or violent stuff. Watch funny comedies, or listen to good music or the ones you like. My mom died 4 years ago in November and I still have bad day I miss her so greatly. Nothing will change, gone is gone
 Have you tried these frequencies that can help to relax your preoccupied mind?
Try any of these the 528 Mh are the ones, there are also others for sleep etc.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=let+go+frequency

3 Likes

I didn’t watch any bad dramas today. and also listeniung to some good music, thanks for the uplift

1 Like

Autoerotic asphyxiation? I don’t know if that makes it better or worse.

2 Likes

weird for sure!

I hope you were able to find the comfort you needed. Sending virtual hugs. :people_hugging:

And thanks for the cake, as always. I’ll have mine with hot chocolate. :heartpulse:

4 Likes

I did talk to Someone, and He helped me a lot!!
and you got the cake& hot chocolate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

now I don’t usually do something like this on here, but here goes

a little act of kindness does go a long way. love you guys, being patient with this senior. I so appreciate it

4 Likes

2 Likes

well no snow here, just cold!!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Enough already, yeah my fault, sorry for us diabewtic people, don’t go into a diabetic coma or whatever, just look and not taste heheheh this diabetic person said

ok coffee & cake time!!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

omg sugar surge, oh well, y’all have a great,blessed day

coffee & cake coming up

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

7 Likes

Because cake isn’t enough on its own
 Let’s add donuts. :doughnut: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

warm and all, feels good, so don’t worry be happy. this too smile on your face, spread a little Sonshine aroung, and alsway those little things do go a long way.

2 Likes