Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

That’s really cool. The Kpop world really seems to know how to treat their fans well.

3 Likes

They do. But it also makes some freakish fans think they have a right to know and be involved with every second of their lives :roll_eyes: I want to see Chen’s daughter so badly but I know it will only make things worse if her face is ever revealed to these obsessive fans. She’s only a baby, but these fans are BRUTAL.

3 Likes

That is definitely the dark side of fandom. It’s really unfortunate.

3 Likes

Wow! Thanks for all of the infomation and videos about the lightsticks. That is really cool how the fans made a message for EXO concert. All of the "light oceans’ were really awesome too. Hmmn…it is sad when the fandoms hurt the other groups. I don’t understand that behavior. I think you should be able to just cheer for whoever you like at the award shows/festivals. I guess you have to use each groups separate lightstick? That would be inconvienent to carry a bunch of different lightsticks, though. It would be nice if there was a general lightstick that you could use for these type of events and then you could wave it at all the groups.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip about batteries! I will remember if I ever get the chance to go to a concert.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure @angelight313_168 was talking about the second article since they mention fans destroying relationships.
I haven’t looked up the stuff about Kris and I wish it wasn’t true, but I can separate my love of the music from the reality of the man. Fame doesn’t give anyone the right to hurt others.

2 Likes

No, you don’t have to do that… you can carry your main group’s lightstick but keep it on during other groups’ performances to show your support. It’s more meaningful because it shows one fandom’s support for the other.

2 Likes

Wow! That is really nice! Yes, I’ve noticed the K Pop groups in general seem very aware and appreciative of their fans. No wonder that the fans have such strong loyalty to their groups. Although it must be hard for these K Pop singers and groups to keep the boundaries. I mean, it’s nice to have the fan interaction but you don’t want to make it too intimate to where people get obsessive.

3 Likes

Thanks for the lightstick tips. it’s nice to know you can just take one lightstick to these type of music events.

2 Likes

That’s exactly why I wrote this when I added the links.

angelight313_168
Although the message sounds to me like ‘‘I don’t care what anyone says: I’m #! and my happiness nothing will destroy it.’’ Hope, I’m right.

I hope I’m right, and they’re just faking to be apart until things calm down. I really want to see my other favorite boy happily married. SIG, too.

3 Likes

@sweetybirdtoo

It seems this is something he was doing for a long time, and they have hard evidence that a young foruteen-year-old (14) is involved in this case too. I guess he thought his Canadian status was going to save him from his dirty work but so far it hasn’t (I say so far bc you never know bc when it comes to money…).

It breaks my heart for the girls he used and abused for so many years (some cases go back to when he was very young).

2 Likes

But some of the desserts aren’t that hard to make. I’m not sure what country you are but in the US and Europe you can buy for example the sponge tart (bottom made with eggs/flour) at the groceries store and fill with whipped cream or alike and garnish with berries. (Oh, aren’t you in India? Not sure they sell these, then making one (I can look for a recipe later).

6 Likes

Seeing you guys talk about cocoa makes me so sad, because my favorite chocolate bar is closed for 8 more days :sob:
afbeelding

I have honestly never seen that in stores before :no_mouth:

6 Likes

I meant “I wish I could buy them from you guys” :sweat_smile: Everything is available here in India, but it’s better when it comes from someone you know and love!

4 Likes

What country are you, did you ask at the store? Perhaps not in all countries. and perhaps not every store carries it. I can’t tell for sure, but I purchased it in the US on the east coast :wink:

3 Likes

Belgium :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yup! Check any local grocery chain. Especially BJs, Cosco, Walmart, Whole Foods, Target, Stop & Shop, Food Bazaar, TraderJoes, Safeway, etc. Check the InstaCart or Rakuten Apps

3 Likes

She in Belgium, but if they sell it in Austria Germany, Switzerland and US, I’m guessing they might sell it in Belgium as well. I think Dr. Oettker brand makes these as well… In NH they had it at the entrance when there was strawberries season, later I had to ask the employee where they put them, lol.
@damiechan it’s Fonds de tartes.

2 Likes

Seasonal buys, they’re actually better for us when it comes to foods! Yes!

2 Likes

So the lovely thing about Belgium is that we have three national languages: Dutch, French and German, and most people are only fluent in one of them. I’m a distaster when it comes to French :stuck_out_tongue: But I did some googling and I’m sure that in normal grocery stors we don’t have a sponge one, we do have shortcrust and puff ones.

5 Likes