Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Enjoy!
20210806_075549

5 Likes

I broke down and went to YOGA this morning and then went to Starbucks and got a ā€œlow fat peppermint Cocoa with Whipā€ YUMMMY!!! I wanted a cocoa so bad!

chang%20wook%201

Wookie is out of Quarantine :purple_heart: - So Glad he is WELL and Working again!

2 Likes

I have seen these in the produce area or in the bakery area! I have used them before!

2 Likes

We Heart It
image baby%20babel%20moon%20clouds
Tumgir

So have to bring up one of @kdrama2020ali other tropes - I love a historical hottie in beautiful flowing robes - like what is that - gorgeousness! I mean I love Pride and Prejudice and a good flowing cloak behind a man - give me a well dressed historical man any day! Man, I wish I could Time Travel!

5 Likes

Woohoo, Iā€™ve been wondering but havenā€™t seen any news on him lately. Thatā€™s good news.

1 Like

Yes - His agency posted that he was out this morning! I donā€™t think he was in any danger just doing things as a precaution. Hopefully it wonā€™t happen again. Filming right now must be a nightmare.

1 Like

And make that color purple, please. I believe that is possibly your favorite classical hottie garb color (and my favorite color as well!) Royal purple is a VERY rich looking color!

Example with Minho showing what looks like a black or very dark purple velvet cape with purple/deep blue accents:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if itā€™s my mood today, but ALL of my current dramas are annoying me at the moment. I need a dose of my ā€˜feel goodā€™ dramas and/or a helping of a delicious dessert from the cafe. Or maybe I need some quality time with my hottie posse.

5 Likes

My 2nd favorite dessert is a REAL ITALIAN Cannoli - Does that work???

Our BABES in the Juke Box singing I love You!

Watch the Iā€™m a Pet at Dali Temple - Just the 1st two episodes and your mood will lighten

1 Like

You get me. A healthy dose of Junho is good for the soul.

Cannoli are fine, but I usually lean toward something much heavier and probably with chocolate.

I think maybe I need a bit of time away from dramas (weā€™ll see how long that actually lasts :laughing:). I also really want to clear some things off my ā€˜currently watchingā€™ list before starting something new, but thatā€™s proving difficult.

2 Likes

Well there are chocolate chips in a cannoli and you can get them dipped in chocolate!

2 Likes

That will work!

2 Likes

Tonight - Letā€™s have CHEESECAKE! I am weird I like mine at room temp or warmed up just a little bit! Yum Yum Yum - I like fluffy cheesecakes instead of the super dense ones! I make a yummy vanilla cheesecake!

3 Likes

I need that cheesecake in my life! Iā€™m not overly picky about my cheesecake, but the denser it is, the less I can eat at one time.

3 Likes

Youā€™re not alone. Iā€™m supper irritated by my dramas too. I am watching one where the FL is being an idiot though. She has a heart condition and knows that a serial killer is obsessed with her but sheā€™s walking uphill. in deep snow in the middle of nowhere, wearing a skirt and regular shoes, casually taking photos and enjoying the scenery.

3 Likes

I have one where the FL is working my last nerve; one where the villain is currently getting away with all his evil deeds at the expense of the leads; one where I really just canā€™t stand any of the characters but for some reason I just canā€™t convince myself to drop it; and one that is just so slow that I feel like Iā€™m trying to swim in molasses.

3 Likes

Oh, Iā€™ve had that, there are a couple dramas that I tried to force myself to finish and after pushing on I eventually got to the point where I realized I didnā€™t care about the characters or how it ended, so why was I still watching?

3 Likes

The problem with that one, specifically, is that the first scene of the drama was literally a wedding scene where the ML and FL are supposed to be getting married, but he goes up to her and dumps a drink on her and claims something about her scheming to destroy his business, and so on and so forth, so they have set this sort of ā€˜endingā€™ FIRST, and I felt like I needed to know what leads up to that. And I feel like if I just skip to the end, I might miss something important. Itā€™s frustrating, but I am still compelled to find out at this point. I still have a ways to go, so dumping it seems more and more likely over time.

3 Likes

@sweetybirdtoo

Sounds like you need something NEW!

1 Like

If I really want to know but watching the drama is too irritating sometimes Iā€™ll find episode summaries and read through those. I also find a drama can be less irritating if I watch without sound, just the subtitles. And then there are the dramas that are ā€˜on holdā€™ I pretend Iā€™m going to go back and finish them. lol

1 Like