Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

To be fair, that’s the only one I found. I’m sure I’ve seen dozens in passing while looking for something else, but not when I’m looking for it. lol

1 Like

With how often this occurs in dramas, you’d think there would be countless choices, but no. At least I couldn’t find the right wording in my searches that would garner any results.

1 Like

If I were the type of person who made their own, I’d get right after looking for good scenes, but I’m not. lol
Here’s one that looks like a Chinese drama. This is a bad faint.

2 Likes

If I had any ability to make my own, I’m pretty sure I’d never accomplish anything practical in life ever again. :rofl:

2 Likes

I think someone should get right to making some. That’s really the only kdrama one I could find. Someone other than us that is. It’s way too much work, I’d have to create an account. lol Actually I think finding the clips would be the big problem, you can’t get them directly from NF or here, or maybe you can, I’m just not tech savvy enough.

1 Like

I’m not either.

2 Likes

Here’s something I wonder about. So often in the TCs someone compares the FL to one of their male idols. Do they think it’s a complement? I actually think it’s intended as a backhanded complement because it’s usually a member from a certain group that use to be called ugly.

so I was about to start a new drama when I went to check my data usage…

Turns out I emptied 100 GB in a month(including my online classes). Google made feel guiltier:

:scream::sob:I feel terrible. I’ll be limiting myself from now one, so bye-bye binging! :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I miss you guys! I’ll be gone again today! How are my HOTTIES! Are you guys keeping them fed and happy while I’m gone!

You know all the BOYS love tteokbokki

A Drive By Wookie before I go…look at those guns! And the sweet kitty :cat2:

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that, but FLs often take a beating in the TCs for various reasons.

To make you feel better about yourself, I’ll tell you that our monthly household wi-fi plan includes 1 Terabyte (1000 GB), and we have been known to go over that occasionally. Hubby works from home, son attends an online school, both are hardcore gamers, and I obviously stream, stream, stream. During these pandemic times, we spend nearly all our time at home, so it’s inevitable.

We are doing our best.

3 Likes

wookie%20eating%201
Tumblr
Oh Good! My Wookie might get hungry! :heart_eyes:

Our babes latest “I Am Not A Slacker”
He’s SO CUTE
ENJOY!

3 Likes

@kdrama2020ali I thought you were already gone, but if you’re still here, do you have a barista in mind for today?

3 Likes

Lee Dong Wook! Foxy! :fox_face: That Tango Guy! :dancer: My Grim Reaper :sunny:

imagelee%20dong%20wook%20glasses

3 Likes

Looks like he might drink all the product while he works, but that’s okay.

3 Likes

Look he’s helping - He has his glasses on - white sweater - gorgeous long hair - and he’s reaching for something. He can so help get stuff off the shelves -

Just sit back - in one of the booths - and direct him while I’m gone :wink:

Ahem - A little to the left…

3 Likes

I think we need fried chicken today.

4 Likes

How did you know I’ve been deeply craving fried chicken for the last couple days!?

3 Likes

I think some psychic abilities rubbed off on me from all the supernatural dramas I watch.

3 Likes

I found this:

7 Likes

You’ve got the skills!

What a cool side effect of drama watching!

4 Likes