Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Kdramaland would LOVE to cater to you :joy::joy:
They just donā€™t stop drinking one of the two companyā€™s water :flushed::flushed:

3 Likes

Ever tried Kombucha, but that isnā€™t to be drunk like soda, unfortunately it contains 0,5 % alcohol since itā€™s fermented, but the ginger or others taste delicious and yes itā€™s expensiveā€¦
Last resort just sparkling water with fresh lemon juice and/or mint leavesā€¦ or process berries and mix with sparkling water and strainā€¦ you can add stevia sugar which doesnā€™t have caloriesā€¦ I think anything ā€œdietā€ isnā€™t that goodā€¦ I also donā€™t eat low fat stuffā€¦ because it will be substituted with something elseā€¦

Good luck and Fighting!! :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Here is your Matcha tea latte this morning!

I will be gone today and maybe tomorrow! You guys have lots of fun - I swear I have a Tropey Romance novel running in my head with my entire POSSE of about 6 to 10 HOTTIES! Maybe Iā€™ll write out a little something to entertain you guys with later this week.

gfycat

4 Likes

Who is going to take up Hottie duties while @kdrama2020ali is away? We canā€™t neglect our hotties/cuties.

3 Likes

Do we need a barista for today?? Iā€™m making a poppyseed casserole then I will be at my friends the rest of the day and night.

WordPress
A historical Seo In Guk - How about that for a Barista

Amino Apps

We Heart It

3 Likes

Of course. Youā€™ve always been in charge of assigning the hottie barista.

3 Likes

I feel like that armor may be a bit of a hinderance in his barista duties.

3 Likes

Look what happens once he takes it off :arrow_double_up:

2 Likes

Full disclosure, Seo In Guk is not my cup of tea (haha, see what I did there?), but I know he is for a lot of people, so I approve of his barista status for the day.

3 Likes

I avoided him for a while - was so unsure - but once I watched him in DOOM - I was hooked and he has a dimple!!! I love watching him sing also! :sunny: And he is such a good guy - naturally

I wonā€™t be here this evening so you can change out our barista - @my_happy_place

Pretty sure just like with Wookie! We just look at them - do they do any work???

2 Likes

Only the kind of work that may accentuate their attributes, like lifting heavy things, reaching the top shelves, etc.

4 Likes

Unbuttoning buttons - oh oh - I mean theirs of course!!! Iā€™m so BAD!

One of my tropes - see him take off his watch and throw it

Ok on that naughty note - Iā€™m OFF
I like making you guys laugh :smile:

4 Likes

For Ali @kdrama2020ali itā€™s not coffeeā€¦

4 Likes

Awww, he looks super cute with bedhead.

4 Likes

Yoon Eun Hye, I donā€™t think itā€™s from Coffee Prince since her hair is longerā€¦

1 Like

Theyā€™re also good at shielding you if something falls

4 Likes

In the last episode, she has longer hair after coming back from abroad.

2 Likes

Or catching you if you fall.

via GIPHY

Fun fact: After trying 50 or more ways of searching for the 'trip and catch', I was unable to find a single GIF from a kdrama of this phenomenon. All the ones I could find were from Hallmark movies, which are just as cliche as Asian dramas. (And I fully expect any one of you to go and find a kdrama one on your very first try. LOL)
2 Likes

Like this?

3 Likes

Yes. Exactly!

2 Likes