Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Need a tune for jukebox!!!

Oh - I like this song! Very Café like

1 Like

Hey, does anyone have any decent dramas that start with Q, X or Z? I want to fill out my alphabet of watched dramas. lol
That’s weird right? Yeah, I think it is.

5 Likes

Junho Loves Churros and so do I - Introducing on the Menu
The Churros The Churros ONLY - Watch it NOW

Junho%20and%20ringI’
I’m thinking that’s a smolder - geez - when does he not smolder :fire:

3 Likes

Here’s one for Q that I really enjoyed:

2 Likes

There’s Zombie Detective with Choi Jin Hyuk as the ML… lots of people liked it.
There’s

but it has a low rating and I haven’t watched it. I searched it off Viki’s search box.

3 Likes

Queen for Seven Days
Que Sera Sera
Queen in Hyun’s Man
Queen Love and War

Lots of Queen Ones! :heart:

XX - Web Series only one I could find

Zombie Detective - Choi
(I found that as you guys were typing) hahahahahha

2 Likes

Sheesh, I started the Zombie one how could I put Choi Jin Hyuk on the backburner and forget about him?

2 Likes

Here is a list from A-Z if anyone else wants to try it!!!

2 Likes

look what I saw today when I was scrolling through Soompi!
@kdrama2020ali you have quite a lot of competitors down in the comments! :joy:

2 Likes

What is funny - truthfully - I did not know I was jumping on a bandwagon - he was my bandwagon all by myself after seeing him in Wok of Love he was just so GOOD and then I found 2pm - So I like to just pretend I was 1st -

(his dancing and singing after knowing him as an actor sealed the deal - I posted this article on MDL and said - I didn’t need a REASON)

3 Likes

If I wasn’t being lazy I could have just typed X in the search box and come up with XX, it has a 9.5 rating, is only 5 episodes, and has some really good reviews.

2 Likes

She competes with me everyday, but that’s kind of a secret. :shushing_face: hehehehe

3 Likes

Mr Queen is KILLING me right now :sob:

I need some yummy treats to ease my nerves - any suggestions!?

2 Likes

Not really - I remember a comment in my Idol collection - About my UTTER love for him! Miss Wholeheartally agree :heart_eyes:

_junho%20laugh%20gif _

3 Likes

via GIPHY

3 Likes

Are You Pouting??? :laughing:

and ME

2 Likes

Nope, no pouting here.

2 Likes

It’s fortunately rather modest Korean fan service. That term applied to anime–eeewww. But then, in anime terms, it always seems to mean buxom high school girls and maids ready to collapse in ecstasy in the arms of impossibly thin guys with pointy chins and green eyes . . .

3 Likes

Foodism

So I am seriously thinking this is on the menu tomorrow - and look at that yummy heart on my cocoa!

Hmmmmmm - who will be the barista tomorrow!

Tenor

3 Likes

That looks delicious! Can’t wait for tomorrow’s barista to serve it to me tomorrow, whomever that might be.

3 Likes