Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

LOST ROMANCEEEE I’m telling you, give that drama a chance to completely turn you into a mushy puddle on the floor :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You won’t be able to remember that you were sad for even a moment… they will have you grinning from ear to ear and hugging pillows because you don’t have Marcus Chang :joy: They are the yummiest of yummy treats!

3 Likes

Don’t distract @kdrama2020ali with Marcus Chang, she’s trying to finish Mr. Queen, she’s almost there.

4 Likes

angry%20birds%20morning%20worm

And YEP…
@vivi_1485
Lost Romance is up next to finish! :heart:

2 Likes

Pinterest

Gifer

Giphycat

Tenor

So Today we have a Dancer Singer - Maybe some performances as he sashays around the Café!
Jungkook
Our Barista Today
(has anyone added him to baby bird - he’s very handsome - that smile) @my_happy_place

4 Likes

Amino Apps

Dropping By! :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Rant for today: Delusional second leads are just the worst character in any drama. Why must I deal with them so often?

3 Likes

I forgot to welcome our barista for the day. He is a cutie. Not sure if he’s been officially entered into baby bird university.

He has one of those faces that completely lights up when he smiles.

1 Like

I’m forgiving the delusional 2nd lead in Mr. Queen - sort of!!! He 1/2 made me forgive him

Isn’t he adorbs! I am trying to branch out from my normal posse to meet new baristas!
He is very handsome - not just cute!

1 Like

He is. I just checked - he is not yet an official baby bird. You want to add him?

2 Likes

I just added his photos from above - cuz - he’s just too handsome! I will find some more! He has entered Baby Bird Cutie University -

1 Like

Seriously WHY does he do his lips like that when he does that!!! Seriously!!!

tenor

His lips almost form a heart -

1 Like

I don’t know, but he helped put a smile back on my face after the 2nd lead in my current drama got my blood pressure up.

2 Likes

Is that the one you recommended to me!??? hahahahahaha!

PInterest

Vlive

Giphy

1 Like

No, this is a different drama. The one I recommended didn’t really have any characters that drove me crazy, even though there was a triangle involved.

Actually, I take that back, there was one I wasn’t fond of, but she was not really directly related to interfering with the main couple, so she was easier to tolerate. LOL

1 Like

Maybe the hotel was hoping the champagne would be enough to make the 2PM forgive and forget the experience so they wouldn’t complain and refuse to stay in hotels owned by that chain ever again. (Or their agency refuse to use the hotels for all their Stars. (It happens)

Otherwise, I don’t understand those type of “fans” who sabotage other K Pop Groups fan channels, whether it’s livestreaming or just forums like this one. Why waste your time in some other group’s chatroom/livestream//etc? Wouldn’t their time be more productively spent attending their own group’s events/forums or perhaps busying themselves by watching their group’s videos on YT and increasing the view count? I’ve noticed the view counts seem to be very important to the K Pop fans. All that type of behavior does is give their fandom a bad name.

Sorry that has happened to you with some of the BTS “fans”. I don’t blame you for being upset and annoyed. I sort of understand because it has happened a few times when i am in a K drama forum chat and all of a sudden we get a flurry of posts just saying, like “BTS is the best!” And everyone is like, this is Korean Drama forum…why are you here spamming us we are not talking about K Pop here?

3 Likes

It was spamming - YESS - I just spend - an inordinate amount of time yesterday - because I’m insane - and I didn’t read the instructions properly - to get my On-line Fan Meeting Ticket for 2pm coming up in Sept. Even though I am a member of the fan club anyone can buy a ticket - I hope that we don’t have a group come into their 1st fan meeting in 6 years - Spamming it!!! I will be up at 4 am my time to watch the fan meeting so no one wants that!!!

And I in no way blame BTS - they surely don’t like those things happening!

I think Our Barista today is BTS - :smiley:

1 Like

jung%20kook%20bts%201
Handsome Barista!
jung%20kook%20bts
And he’s a bad boy!

Since he will be going home soon! Could I get a croissant - green tea - and a KISS on the cheek please!
bahahahaha!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGEeRtVjagm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

And he is a good singer!

1 Like

Thanks for the info, @vivi_1485. I will agree that it is not an easy job, but I would think that is what the agency is for- to take all of the negative in place of the artist. I still feel that these types of wrong behaviors will continue to happen with some frequence unless the K Pop industry takes the strong measures of prosecuting the offenders.

I’m glad to hear that the agencies are increasing the bodyguards to protect the K Pop stars. It is nice that some fans are helping out too.

2 Likes

Congratulations on getting a ticket to the fan meet! How exciting! I send positive vibes that all will go well with your fan meeting and everyone have a good time!

Of course, no blame on BTS for the spamming, or on their Fandom in general as I’m sure most are great.

2 Likes