Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

After Happiness - He has “Youth Climb the Barrier” coming! Lots of Park Hyung Sikkie Soon!!! He has also been very quietly lately! I hope we see him more soon! Oh this was The Golden Hairpin - they have changed the name!

Youth Climb the Barrier

Summary

tells the story of a prince who suffers from a mysterious curse and a woman who gets falsely accused of murdering her own family. While realizing that they are each other’s only savior, the two unexpectedly spark a romantic connection.

3 Likes

Screenshot_20210815-141450_Word%20Bliss
Flowers anyone? ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ
And
Screenshot_20210819-110651_Word%20Trip
Flowers you can eat, anyone? :yum::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

DO has one of the cutest smiles - Our Barista for Today - Maybe he can be a singing Barista :sunflower:

DO%20cute%20smile
Tumblr
DO%20snow
Tumblr

6 Likes

So I wasn’t wrong when I was thinking he had a historical coming.

You can eat tulip bulbs? The new thing I learned for today.

Welcome, D.O. I’d love to hear some of his new music while he works today.

Like a cup of coffee in the morning…I’m gonna love you
4 Likes

This is making me wanna watch 100 Days My Prince!
100%20days%20my%20prince

DO - Now - Very Handsome in Blue!
Anyone got a target so he can practice???

3 Likes

Wordpress

Look out the Cafe Window - Some Stunt Filming is Going On!
Quick take them some cold Drinks!

Wookie is so Bad@#$

Pinterest

4 Likes

For real. That’s amazing, but also scary. Almost couldn’t watch.

Tenor

3 Likes

We forget that these guys put themselves in jeopardy all the time - Song Joong Ki injured himself in DOTS and hurt his wrist coming over the hood of a car - I do think they work so hard and some of them do some immeasurable stunts -

Forums

5 Likes

sungjoo%20dancing
Tumgir
Open Your Eyes Look Who Stopped By…

This is me…hahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Tenor

2 Likes

For those who might like Hwang Chansung - Channie

New drama

1 Like

My heart’s right here :joy:

5 Likes

Careful that real Arrow Might hurt!!! :laughing:

I’m Watching Lost Romance and dying over his puppy dog eyes not remembering her.

3 Likes

What’s the big deal, they’ve already hit me with members leaving the group, military enlistment, broken bones, sudden disappearances, never-ending hiatus and way-too-good-for-my-heart music. I’m indestructible. :joy:

At least we get to see HIM pursuing HER now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

It sounds as though we got the same boxed set. I almost hate to take the CDs out of the set as I will only listen to them in my vehicle and the beautiful CD case may be prone to damage. I’ll have to figure out how to protect it. (Yeah, I obsess about stupid stuff sometimes.) The whole set is so beautiful.

4 Likes

100 Days My Prince was good! I fell in love with his big eyes in that drama.

6 Likes

Because I have realized how beautiful the packaging the S. Korean music industry puts into their CDs - well my Taiwanese ones also - the photo books and cards. I have never seen anything like it. Gorgeous - one of my cards got bent because I was keeping them in my car. Now I’m going to get a CD case and leave the boxes in my office so they don’t get messed up!!! Yes - that box is GORGEOUS!!! I love it!

3 Likes

Quess who showed up to hang out with me in my DREAMS last night!!!

HENRRRRRRY!!! :love_letter:

5 Likes

I don’t drink coffee - I know horrors - but I just tried the Pink Drink at Starbucks it is Strawberry Acai with Coconut Milk about 105 Calories - Yum
Make A Pink Drink At Home

Pink Drink for Everyone

4 Likes

Well that makes me think of Arthit & Wayo (different shows) and all the Thai Pink Milk they drink
Well this is a cute promotional photo :slight_smile: (Arthit & Kongpob SOTUS)
Amino Aps

Phana & Wayo 2Moons
Dailymotion

2 Likes