Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

I’m so in love with Marcus Chang as He Tianxing/Situ Aoran - I pretty much think he is the MANLYIEST most gorgeous hunky beautiful character with the most gorgeous hands!!! I love love love loved the ending - I skipped the family politics! Who would not want to find him TWICE
I was up until 4 am binge watching to finish it so I’m incoherent! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@vivi_1485

Pinterest

tenor

If you guys wanna ever recommend a character like him - the never give up persistence/but loving type - I’m there.

I did cry a bucket at the END - When he finally realized he was both of them

5 Likes

Hi. I also liked this drama. It also made me cry a lot.

2 Likes

@porkypine90_261

Our Baristas for Today! And Cafe Entertainment is
The BOYZ! This is the best thing EVER

So the Group had promised if they win an award for this song - they would dance in their bathrobes!

3 Likes

@kdrama2020ali and…@my_happy_place

I finally got my answer from the other viewer on another platform (I thought I had mistakenly read the article wrong).

[******] from:Texas

Posted March 29
shinees-minho-will-make-a-special-appearance-in-drama-yumis-cells

“Minho will play Woo Gi, a colleague of the female lead, Yumi. Yumi previously had a crush on Woo Gi. In the original webtoon, Woo Gi plays a huge role in the first half of the series. The character in the webtoon is gay. However, it has not been confirmed about the extent of his role in the drama adaptation. It is also unannounced as to if his character will remain written as gay in the drama.”

I found the article. I thought I was going senile. I know he will play that role like many of his roles Like the true professional that HE is. He’s also one of my fave boy actor. So cute!

3 Likes

Yea! That was all I could find when we talked earlier - doesn’t sound like a huge role but I hope that you get to enjoy him in “Yumi’s Cells” whatever or however long he is in it. It is a very interesting concept. I tend to like Webtoons! I hope it is not just a Cameo

3 Likes

@kdrama2020ali

Quote/unquote

Woo Gi is the role Minho from Shinee will play in the drama. He won’t be only a cameo appearance in there, but is my understanding a ML with the FL during the first half of the series (8 episodes?).

3 Likes

Walmart

So making Breakfast Burritos today with REAL NM Green Chile and Hot Sausage mixed with Chorizo! This is the best brand out there for Chorizo! Yummy -

Burritos for Everyone - BOYZ BARISTAS
They are :fire:

2 Likes

Nah, I hafta make a plug for Linguica and eggs. No burrito. Just slice in half and fry up. eggs on the side. Or, you can make an omelet.

linguica

‘Silva’ is made just down the road in San Jose, Ca. Well, when I lived in the Bay Area it was just down the road a bit. (40 miles) :sunglasses:

linguica-2

1 Like

Is that dried sausage or also ground chorizo - I do also like dried Chorizo with crackers and cheese! But that is a totally different ball game with dried chorizo! :wink:

1 Like

It is smoked, but not dry like salami. You have to cook linguica. I’ve heard people claim that linguica is a substitute for Chorizo (they say they are the same) but they do not taste the same to me. However both can be greasy so you have to drain it after cooking before mixing with other ingredients.

Quick eats - is fry up lengthwise slices of linguica, slap it on a piece of 5 grain toast fold it in half and you have a tasty sandwich.

1 Like

giphy

Wait - Who let that guy into the Cafe!??

1 Like

Here is what I got. As @kdrama2020ali says, it is an awesome presentation! The cover of the boxed set (picture #2) is a hologram. It’s impressive!

(ebay images)

6 Likes

I LOVE it so much! So beautiful and if I play the CD - I’ll cry!!! I love the flip book -

2 Likes

Aw, I just watched the best movie! It was so good! Gets you right in the FEELS.

2 Likes

The honeymoon camping trip was so ADORABLEEEEE!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: They looked so comfortable, cool and so so soooooooooooo in love!

3 Likes

May I know who the seller is? The company name or whatever? I still am not sure where to buy albums…

4 Likes

So much love. And the hitch-hiking was so funny.

3 Likes

Amino Apps

Tenor

Pinterest

Pinterest

Ateez - San or Sans or Sannie
Our Barista for the DAY!!! :sunflower:
Watch out for the peek-a-boo uniform - It’s his signature! :fire:

3 Likes

OMG, that’s a pretty serious package with bells and whistles!!! It’s beautiful and elaborate!!
Enjoy this little treasure and thanks for showing it to us :heart:

3 Likes

It’s so fancy!

2 Likes