Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

They kept up all their social media etc. with the active members at home. As they came back one by one! I remember watching Jun. K and Wooyoung and Nickhun together as they were waiting. Then Channie came back and then Junho. Ok T is with another agency but he is back with 2pm also. Then “My House” an older song became really popular they call it My House Junho and they took off again. Now their comeback is so awesome the ALBUM is really good and Junho is reaching #1 in product recognition. The album and songs have done so well on the charts. I think they have had a great comeback. Now they are coming back in Japan. All the guys are doing so well. But we all know who my favorite is…

3 Likes

From what little I know, it sounds like agencies definitely do NOT want the whole group gone at one time. With some still working and promoting, at least it keeps the buzz going.

3 Likes

I’ve been feeling like a military widow for years now :flushed::sob:

@kdrama2020ali I LEAVE FOR ONE NIGHT AND YOU’RE USING FORBIDDEN WORDS FOR MY FIRST LOVES, MY DEAREST MEN??!! :sob::sob: Don’t jinx it, we’ve been through too much already!! THEY WILL COMEBACK. Kai said he’d dance for us till he couldn’t.

awww, she’s welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That’s a song from their latest album, Hot Sauce/Hello Future(the repackage).

4 Likes

@kdrama2020ali Other than the fact that he’s one of the best dancers on earth, you have to know that he has three modes: Kai, Jongin and Nini. Kai is his sexy stage self. Jongin is his normal, passionate, respectful self. And Nini is his adorable, shy, clumsy, easily embarrassed, unknowingly funny baby self :smile: He knows EXO-L refer to him as their big baby bear.

And, very coincidentally for you, D.O and Kai were room-mates so they’re extra close!

Kai’s also the one who knows how to take care of kids best(though Chen probably knows better by now :joy:) He loves his little nephew and niece. He brought them along in his Home Alone episode!

4 Likes

Is there some ritual cleansing that should be done? How about sage to purify the Cafe?

7 Likes

Did it come back? Mine comes and goes from time to time, but it’s currently there.

4 Likes

I just watched the BEST FAN MEETING my 1st FAN MEETING - I have been up since 4 am so I might sound WEIRD. 2pm is so GOOD I love them all. And Junho’s voice LIVE oh my gosh so good! I feel like I just went to a CONCERT. For international fans - this was the best

2PM did it they are the GREATEST @my_happy_place

5 Likes

That was @mas4 fault for saying

RIGHT - not my fault I’m innocent

Tell me how to get on social media for EXO. I don’t think DO has social media does he??? How about Kai -

4 Likes

This is EXO’s account on Instagram. It’s mostly for updates only.

Just remember that they post very sporadically.
The most active one is Sehun.
This is Sehun’s account. Mostly his photoshoots and funny pictures of him.

This is Jongin’s account. I said Jongin instead of Kai because Jongin posts there. Mostly cute, smiling Jongin in his natural habitat, along with some photoshoots.

This is Suho’s account. He’s the best group leader in the entire kpop industry. His posts are very aesthetic, and his occasional stories always encourage me when I need it. He’s very loving to his fans. But he’s currently in the military.

This is Chanyeol’s. He posts very rarely, and he’s currently serving. This is Chanyeol’s YouTube channel. He has his own studio, Studio NNG. He releases a video for EXO-Ls on the 27th of every month.

This is Baekhyun’s. He posts very rarely. He’s more interactive on Twitter, but he’s currently serving in the military so we get nothing. He also has a YouTube channel that gives you all the Baekhyun content you want. He posts videos very rarely, but they’re always lots of fun. Since he enlisted, he promised to release one video on the 17th of every month and he’s kept his promise. He’s a wonderful entertainer.

This is Xiumin’s Instagram account. He’s known for forgetting his password so he posts extremely rarely :joy: But he’s always supportive of his members. He’s the eldest, but he looks like the youngest so he’s called a “fake maknae”

This is Lay’s account. Lay owns his own Chinese entertainment company/label. He’s currently promoting in China. That’s why they edited him into the MV of their latest comeback.

Chen and D.O do not have public social media. They both ask the other members to send everything to their Gmails :joy: They very very rarely post things on Bubble. All of them post on Bubble/LYSN(SM’s fan app). Chen has a YouTube channel where he uploads ballad covers, but he hasn’t posted anything lately(he’s enlisted).

This latest comeback was a “special album”, so they hardly promoted it because most were in the military. They just dropped the album and disappeared to Exoplanet.

3 Likes

Thank you very detailed you are a big help. I started a Instagram and Twitter for Junho so now I know how to do it. I just started them a little while ago.

Any questions about the fan meet just ask! IT was so WELL done! The games were hilarious! They Boys were so good! And they made me CRY :sob:

3 Likes

It came back on the website but not on my app, at least as of last night.

3 Likes

Introducing the “StroopWafels” to the Cafe. These were made fresh I watched them make them! So yummy filled with caramel or honey or dipped in chocolate. They make big ones and small ones and then a Belgian style. Big Dutch influence in Aruba!

Video of Stroopwafels being made in Holland.

4 Likes

I’m still out of hearts, and it’s all @kdrama2020ali’s fault. :wink:

3 Likes

Our Barista Today is Kang Ha Neul

Seoul Beats (Love his Gorgeous Long Hair)
kang%20neul
Tumblr (White Shirt and Tie Trope)

Pinterest (He will make you up anything you want with a smile)

My Drama List
Don’t give him a beer

4 Likes

Excellent choice!

2 Likes

I wonder if the “Supes” know about the distinction between “mamita” and “mamacita.” That kind of thing drives me crazy.

I am currently in a symbiotic relationship with Duolingo, trying to revive and enhance la segunda lengua de mi nacimiento. I “get” that Duolingo teaches hundreds of thousand of people all sorts of languages in different “to” and “from” combinations, and I get that people who have never spoken Spanish before need to start AAAAAAALLLLL the way at the beginning, but it drives me up a wall that when I say someone is (in Spanish) “una doctora,” sometimes Duolingo says, “PERRECT,” and other times, “WRONG!”

And then when I say someone is “una médica,” which is actually NOT the title of a doctor in English, sometimes Duolingo says, “PERRECT,” and other times, “WRONG!”

Being bilingual and relatively illiterate makes me nuts as well, but having a little green owl teach Spanish that is not “real” and is sometimes incredibly un-idiomatic . . .

Guao . . . como se dice, "I want to SMACK someone!"

1 Like

Tenor

Just Because
junho%20water
Junho 2015

4 Likes

I can’t even…

3 Likes

I have to apologize for taking all the hearts :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I seem to have gotten at least a few back for now.

2 Likes