Shocking or latest K-news

So they are still a group even though Lee Joon and Thunder are not signed with the agency?

1 Like

Anyone else that wants to see wedding pictures ??? :grinning:

1 Like

Just reading a bit about the whole KHJ situation. But if a marriage does happen, I donā€™t really think itā€™s something to celebrate.

2 Likes

The gossip girl in me is just curious to see what the bride looks like. :dolls:

1 Like

actually tho lee joon and thunder left TT.TT so they will continue as three (GO mir and seungho). T.T lee joon will act and thunder, produce or something? i forget. or study music or something i really forgot,sorry if im wrong but they will continue on as just 3 TT.TT but who knows? maybe (i pray) one day they reunite as the wonderful 5 they are that i will never forget <33

This latest update on one of my favesā€¦ it is shocking! Iā€™m sad :sob:

Summary

Actor Yoo Ah-in tests positive for propofol use in police drug case | Yonhap News Agency

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap:

PS: Ran out of ā€˜likesā€™ for the day, so Iā€™ll just ā€œclapā€ hahaā€¦

1 Like

@jadecloud88,

I just saw the category for this thread: ā€œCelebritiesā€ :woman_shrugging:t5: So I deleted the two posts. But you running out of likes, deserves a gif. :wink:

:astonished: Oh Nooo! :worried: I pray he recovers, as we know, itā€™s the cause for his use that needs addressing. :pray:t5:
ā€¢ Arirang reports the same:

2 Likes

Yes, sure hope so, on both recovery and cause.

Was it due to industry pressure or relationship issue? It (substance abuse) is tough to recover from but not impossible.

Yoo Ah In, you can do it! :muscle:

1 Like

Yes he can! ķ™”ģ“ķŒ…! :fist:t5:!

1 Like

Oh, my. I am quite shocked at the extent of his drug use. It is very sad. I hope that he will receive treatment for his drug addiction and be able to come back sober and drug-free. I also hope that this will not end his career permanently, but that he will be able to continue acting in the future after he has received treatment and accepted any legal consequences for his actions.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1569665wpp/yoo-ah-in-tests-positive-for-cocaine-and-ketamine

2 Likes