Six Flying Dragons no longer available?

I understand that licenses run out and this is not a compliant post. I am just wondering if this drama is gone forever or if I can beg or bribe (with chocolate) someone for it to be brought back? I was on episode 25 last night and then today “no longer available”. I’ve checked all the legitimate streaming sites and I can’t find it anywhere. I’m pretty desperate right now. :smiley: Anyone have a legal copy they will loan me? I’d sell one of my kids for episode 25-50 (ok, not really). Other suggestions of where to look that aren’t sketchy bootleggers and pirates?

2 Likes

I don’t know what region you are but so far it’s licensed till March 2021. Are you subscribed and have you tried logoff and login? Are you on pc or cell phone/app?

1 Like

I am a subscriber in the US. I did log off/on but got the same message. I’m on an iPad. Going to do a hard reboot tonight. Wish me luck!

2 Likes

@simi11
I’m in the US and the drama is now unavailable in my region. I am a Pass Plus subscriber.
@tackysue_864 said she is also in the US.

2 Likes

It’s still available in Europe, I can confirm.

Could it have something to do with beta testing Viki learn? I have reinstalled the app and hard booted my iPad but this morning I’m still getting this error. :sadness:

I have managed to find this video elsewhere but it is still not accessible on the Viki app. Can / should I contact the support / tech help? I hate to be a bother.

Well well, it’s now restricted too, when I wrote it wasn’t… I’m also in US… really disappointing…

1 Like

It’s not even appearing when i search for it :weary:

There is something fishy going on. Are you guys beta testing the new Viki app too?