So, Who Is Your Daily Latest Love? xD

The cuteness or, as I call it, wanna-pinch-his-cheeks factor is very important for me as well :laughing:

Yes, yes, yes!! I already have another candidate :slight_smile:

1 Like

No like I saw all the drama heā€™s been in, but he didnā€™t made my heart flutter aha.
But on Doctor Stranger he likeā€¦ ruined my bias list ahah

@dramaaaaa yeaaa, actually, i was around untilā€¦ wellā€¦ it started getting crazy lol. sometimes i go if they are talking normal things there like dramas or the newest cuties, but i havent been there in a while because of that. X) i only am there if im talking to someone about something like a new drama or music or something, i try to keep my convos decent, because if you look at the 1st post of why it was called the perverts club, it was because they were talking about funny timmed comments saying ā€œi wish i was that pen he was holdingā€ or things like that that made it ā€œpervertedā€ to the person who made the post but to me, just funny xD so thats why i went. so yea, im only there when i see things like that that i can talk about, havent been there in a while.

and no its okay, i didnt see anything crazy in what you put ^ ^

ahhh okay xD i have to start it yes! it must be really cute, and im a fan of fx so i have to watch it, even tho krystalā€™s not my bias, it should be really interesting with those two, and heā€™s like much older than her, which is why i was interested in seeing it.

haha u will like it, its a cute story, tho i havent been finishing it lately, its got allot of fans and i like it too.

STILL laughing xD and that gif made it worse xDDD

i think i know what your talking about, and thanks for not spoiling for me anyways x) but yea, i looked up an article and it said 1 thing, i think its actually quite good that they bring it to the publicā€™s attention because there is so much suffering behind kpop that no one sees and it needs to be shed to light on. still so sad tho :frowning:

the two of them in the same movie!!

lee jong suk!!!

YES YES YES YES YES!~!!! EIOESF,RUFHESJFHSFHSHFSHFJSHF THANK YOU! I JUST KNEW YOU WOULD FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM EEEEK!

i cant, i love him to much. i am telling you, your making me want to rewatch ā€œcan you hear my heartā€

haedkjehedjhdf

he is justā€¦

he is gorgeous i love his smirks and smile. xD he reminds me of lee jong suk for some reason. and in this drama hes soooo sweet too! after you finish the show, you might be interested in watching a good comedy romance movie heā€™s in with the main lady from secret garden ha ji won. its called ā€œ100 days with mr. arrogantā€ you can watch here and it is just hilarious xD tho heā€™s more chubby and younger there, but still cute xD

i am determined to eventually see all of his work (dramas/movies).

@dramaaaaa @bozoli enough said. changing this topicā€™s tittle. thanks you guys! couldnt have said it better dramaa xD

gasp! that was sooo not possible with me xD tho, we all have different tastes, different heart flutters, so its okay xD what is the 1st thing you saw from him? and i have seen his movie ā€œno breathingā€ which i loved and another 1 called" my prettiest moments" but didnt like the morals of that story so much. heā€™s in this mv which i saw wayyy before his debut and fell for him there xD than i realized later and was like OMG! ITS LJS!!!

there are two versions, which i just discovered now, shows a diff ending.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qg_rCKRsC0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCwvRQWgsvA

So, most people, when they think of Big Bang they see this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAbokV76tkU

I, however, only see this:

and this:

and THIS:

and, ohā€¦

Darn it.

1 Like

HAHAHA oh TOP! i love him too xD i like them all except Taeyang, LOL i just dont think of him as in my favorites. but yes TOP! heā€™s so model-y xD and those pictures, DARN IT! lol <33 i love daesung best for some reason, but tottally understanding you with top :wink: btw loving all these latest loves, keep it coming guys! love your obsessions :slight_smile:

I came across this thread while looking for another one, and I canā€™t resist contributing to the thread. I read the previous posts, and I have to agree, those actors are all good-looking in different ways. For me, most handsome is different than most favoriteā€¦itā€™s hard to choose which to put, but Iā€™ll put one that I discovered somewhat recently that falls under both categoriesā€¦

Lee Soo Hyuk

Normally, I tend to like softer and more baby-faced features (any Song Joong Ki fans?) and Lee Soo Hyuk obviously doesnā€™t have a roundish face, but I like the quiet charisma he exudes. He has presence that isnā€™t overwhelming and attention-hungry.

As for another ā€œdaily latest loveā€ (since I havenā€™t found one recently other than Lee Soo Hyuk) is Park Yong Ha. His smile captured my heart! I have been a fan of his since watching Winter Sonata in the fall of 2019, and I enjoy his music very much. If he was still alive, he would be my ideal guy. I confess, every time I see his videos or hear his voice, I get a bit fan-girlish :blush:.

While searching for the photos, I couldnā€™t help but cry. Iā€™m so thankful that there are many photos of him and videos of his concerts and performances.

1 Like