[Solved] How to get badges

Hi everyone !!

Subathon fall 2020 will end in a few hours and I can’t tell what badge will I get.
Yeah I was so excited to do my first fall subathon that I didn’t look at my subtitles/segment point account. Now I don’t know if I subtitle/segmented enough to get any badge.

So my question is : Do you know how many episodes should we contribute in to get the 500 badge or the 1000 badge ?

I’ve segmented a full episode of 40 min yesterday and my segment account went only from 2.258 to 2.260. So I’m a little bit worried.

2 Likes

From 2,258 to 2,260 is a bit suspicious for a 40 min episode, there could have been a delay in either updating of your profile (that can happen sometimes) or you could have noted it incorrect by mistake.

These links can help you:

A grace time of one week is enough to get your badges, I’ll say wait for two weeks since there are a lot of people who participated and it takes time to check subtitles/segments too. If you don’t get your badge after two weeks, you can go to help center and create a ticket asking for help.

Generally, Taiwanese and Chinese dramas have 600-700 segs in one episode, if you’ve even done one episode alone and your segs were genuine and honest, then you can get 500 badge.

2 Likes

You will get the badge automaticly and the summs of contributions are not always the same on your page. I have this prob often. But after a view mins they are the same

1 Like

Ah ! Thank you so much both of you for your replies. I’ve worked for 2 whole days(My butt was hurting me because I spent so much time segging :sweat_smile:) to get at least one badge.

I’m happy to know that my effort didn’t go to waist.

Thanks again :relaxed: !!

1 Like