[Solved] Known issue: Unable to log in on Viki.com and mobile devices

Apparently it’s not solved. First I got logged off a couple of times, but could log in again right away … but now it won’t let me log in anymore either! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Hi I cannot access to Viki now.

4 Likes

Dear all, thank you for being patient with us.

Here’s an update: The login issue is reoccurring across various devices, including on web browsers, mobile apps and TV apps now.

Rest assured that the team is working to resolve this the soonest possible, and we ask for your kind understanding. Please stay tuned for updates on this thread.

7 Likes

I was able to log back in. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

UPDATE: The issue has been fixed again, and you should now be able to log in to your Viki account on all your devices.

Troubleshooting steps are still available in the original post if you need them! :slight_smile:

We appreciate your patience, understanding and support while we worked through this.

1 Like

Hi, I am having a problem again with the app. I’m logged in, but cannot view any shows. It continues to say “Try again”, please advise…

Hey @janellab2k_152, please log out of your Viki app, uninstall the app, the reinstall it. This should resolve the issue. :slight_smile:

If you continue to be unable to view videos, please reach out to our support team at bit.ly/VikiHelp, with the necessary information (e.g. app version, screenshot of error message, etc.).

1 Like

Okay, thx. I will try that again :slight_smile:

I’m back baby! Thank you!!

3 Likes

I’m so glad! Enjoy, @janellab2k_152! :slight_smile:

1 Like