[Solved] Known-issue: Viki downtime across Viki.com and apps

For a moment the search option seemed to work … but only for the latest searches, not for new ones and I was back at episode one with each series.
Searching for other shows gave:
afbeelding

And by now I even seem to have been logged out!

Or maybe not …

Things changing all the time, but no real improvement.

Just a moment ago I saw my profile pic again and now:
afbeelding

Oh, dear!
I think, I was about to start the last episode, or the one before I lost count, I was binge-watching. It’s not that good just to keep myself from taking painkillers, so distracting helps but now. And I almost forgot the title, haha …

I started to look through the Viki YT channel … It seems they have many dramas on it, but not the one I currently watch. Puh!

2 Likes

The Help Center is available. At least for me it worked to click on the link at the bottom:

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us

1 Like

Trying to sign back in gave me this:
afbeelding

Pfff … let’s all go to sleep till all this is over! :smirk:

Ah, too bad. Which one are you watching?

2 Likes

@lutra @mirjam_465 thank you for the Help Center help, alas, I got booted off Viki and cannot sign back in (web & iOS), therefore cannot make a ticket for this issue :pensive: Yes, it’s nap time! Sending positive vibes to the Viki crew helping fix this problem!

1 Like

I got logged out as well. Hopefully they’ll read it here.

1 Like

Well at least on our side of the world, but viki was my best sleeping pill these days.

Nothing groundbreaking - Nice to meet you (? still not sure about the title, but would have like to finish it, as tomorrow it will be a lot to do)

Edit just checked 53 eps okay wouldn’t be able to finish it then, I think I was somewhere around 45.

2 Likes

Aaah, it looked like I was logged back in, but when I wanted to go baxk to the help center I got that doggie again!

1 Like

Is called Hammy! It is/was the dog of Michael, those were the days you could easily get in touch with Viki staff.

This is the second time I am walking down memories’ lane, is it named like that, anyway …
If you want to go for nostalgia viki days

Das Internet vergisst nichts! German expression translation The Internet never forgets!

2 Likes

Thanks, I had no idea the dog had a name!

I’m back on the Help Center. The link at the bottom by now led me to a false link (something about zendesk), but the link I copied from there on this thread still worked, strangely enough.

Seeing same as you TT

1 Like

I sent a request!

And by now I see this, but am still (or again) logged out:
afbeelding

1 Like

Sadly yes. :frowning:

By now I’m logged back in but now I see this again:
afbeelding

1 Like

I’ll be back in 20-30 minutes, we will see how it is then …

1 Like

Oh, one channel page just came out fine.
Nothing else though …
But at least something is.
Back in another 20 mins

1 Like

Everything now working for me except accessing channels to sub.

1 Like

same here, it comes on then shuts off, wonder if these stormes are wrecking havoc with the broadcasting
been doing this for a few hours.

I couldn’t get into help center either

the website came back up, albeit very slow.
but there are some shows that are completely missing, including Into the Ring and CHIP-IN, that I have been trying to access.

1 Like