[Solved] Subtitles out of sync on Into the World Again

Okay so I don’t know if I’m tapping my message in the right subject but I got some problems of subtitles coordination with the drama 다시 만난 세계 (The world we met again). So far the problems go until episode 4
Can someone help ? Thank you!

Welcome to Viki. :slight_smile:
Are you talking about ‘Into the world again?’ I don’t know exactly what the problem is, but if there is a problem with the synchronization of the subs you could send a message to the CM of the channel. You can find her by clicking on the drama and searching under Subtitle Team. Describe what the problem is exactly and use examples when possible. In that way it’s clear whether the team can solve it or if it’s something that Viki should solve. In the latter case, you could send a message to the Viki Helpcenter https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us.
(They only work office hours, so getting an response might take some time)

1 Like

Thanks for your answer ! I already contacted someone from the channel who told me to send a request to the helpcenter, so I did. I hope they’ll answer
Thanks again !

1 Like

Hi @sarahhabaib_871, I moved your post and subsequent replies out of the original topic where you posted in order to keep conversations on-topic and relevant to participants on the original thread. Moving forward, we recommend creating a new topic if it does not belong anywhere. Of course, we also suggest searching through the forum before posting to avoid duplicate discussions. :slight_smile:

The team has been made aware that the subtitles on episodes of Into the World Again are out of sync, and we’re working on a fix. We’ve also received your ticket request about this issue, and a member of the team will attend to it shortly. Stay tuned - let’s continue to communicate over the ticket request. Cheers!

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but what is a ticket request?:sweat_smile: