Some people are stupid but funny

Hey there

Today something really funny happend at work. An new guy at work went into talking with my boss. My Boss is Korean and while they were talking about some kind of traveling my boss told this new guy about a friend of him who wants to go to Japan for 3 weeks. Than the new guy said “I wished I could visit Akihabara. These is a very funny crazy place.” and as our boss said “You could fit all people of our town (around 36.000 people) into this room where we are in (around 150m²) and than you have the same feeling of weirdness than in Akihabara… I can’t belive that over 34 million people are living in Tokyo…” than the new guy asked if our boss was Japanese and as our boss said he is Korean the new guy totally changed the subject of talking and he said he wanted to go to Korea just cause he saw a documentation about “coffee” that was talking about coffee in Korea. Than our boss said: “So you want to visit Korea just to drink coffee?” the way our boss said this was like if our boss saw an ailien and won in the lottery at the same time xDD The new guy than didn’t knew what to say after this and all at work (24 people) was laughing like stupid at this…

3 Likes

Does being smart make you better? I appreciate people who are kind and selfless and forgiving, not necessarily smart. :slight_smile:

1 Like