Somewhere do you have hated the main character?

The only own I’ve seen is My love from another star and I have to say she grew on me, because she portrayed a very convincing character growth arc. I realized she started as super-annoying because her character was supposed to be that way, but she became a better person at the end. Since then I’ve seen her in a couple of movies and I liked her acting.

I’ve only seen the female lead in Lucky Romance is the one I hated with a fiery passion in Kill me, Heal me, I think, I don’t want to watch anything else she’s in, I’m pretty sure it will be awful.

SPOILER ALERT!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!

In Reply 1994, I hate no I don’t like Trash because I ship Najeong with Chil Bong. The writer stabs me in the back by having a scene where Chil Bong kisses Najeong during the game. As a fan of Yoo Yeon Suk it’s unable to accept.

I hated the lead male’s mom in Secret Garden… She was so evil

What do you mean? If this is commercial spam you will be reported.

1 Like

I didn’t like the storyline in main leads in my love eun dong(idk if the name is spelled correct) and simply I didn’t want for them to end up together.

Another drama was “Lucky romance” and I really didn’t like either storyline or leads. It’s a waste because the main lead actress is one of my favourite.

I also dislike the guy from cheese in the trap. I get that he is ‘different’ and that’s a part of his character and the drama, but a lot of times he just seems like a plain out sociopath. I really liked the drama itself, though not the ending SPOILER because I really wanted her to end up with Baek In Ho.

Another one I hate is Kim Bok Joo/ Lee Sung Kyung. I know she’s quite popular, but I can’t stand her voice:/

I agree that they wrote the lead female character In Lucky Romance badly…she freaked out about EVERYTHING…I liked the male lead since he was quirky and sarcastic…I also feel bad that in most of her dramas they don’t give her make-up or a good hairstyle and I know she is gorgeous