Somewhere do you have hated the main character?

I was see cheese in the trap again but i don’t understand him, the first time i dislike, after i liked and now i hate again .
Do you happen the same with other character?

In she was pretty… the begining was nice but… the two leads become so annoying after first half !
i rarely don’t finish a drama but this one …i never finished it

2 Likes

I think I remember that I didn’t like the main girl in “Monstar” and then the drama also had an open ending so… yeah.

I could not stand the female lead character who played the “first love” character in Nice Guy. The one that he went to prison for in the very beginning. She was just a horrible person and I ended up just getting angry any time that she was on screen.

This remember when i saw someone episodes in “when a man loves” the guy help more to her but she cheated on with his friends.
I hate when happen that.

In “Woman with a suitcase”. I hated the main lead. He was bossy, childish, petty and used underhanded tactics to eliminate his rival. From beginning to end I couldn’t like him, and I almost quit the show because of him. I kept watching because the other things, except the romance, were so well-written.

2 Likes

I don’t really care for Joo-Won in Secret Garden. I won’t say much to avoid spoilers, but he was really classist and entitled.

1 Like

He have some things that is well.

yes, i happened some like that.

The goblin’s bride. Cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry. She was so boring.

2 Likes

I agree! But every time I’ve just written him off as a total asshole and he sucks, he goes to do something totally aegyo and I forget all about his asshole-ness. It was bad. I was being in a love-hate relationship with myself for being so fickle.

The manga is really good in my opinion for “Cheese in the trap”. I haven’t watched the drama yet, I’m too scared cause I might not like it.

Do you have the manga online?

I read it from webtoon on my phone.

do you have the link of were you read the webtoon?

http://www.webtoons.com/en/
You can also get it on your smartphone.

1 Like

Oh you’re not gonna like this…

Just a top-10:

• Goblin’s bride was an insignificant shell of a person who cried ALL THE TIME.
  • The male lead in BOF abducts a girl and she wakes up in a strange house just to discover she was given a make-over while unconscious. I have watched The Collector, no thank you.
  • The female lead in Kill me, Heal me was a cardboard token female interest with the mandatory traumatic childhood and a horrible screamer. Thank God for Ji Sung.
  • The female lead in H.I.T. was legit stupid. Just going around saying how DETERMINED you are to be a good detective, an actual good detective it makes you not. Reminds me of every incompetent co-worker I ever had. Everyone had to clean up after her mess.
  • The protagonist’s mother in Punch. She was so hung up on her son it was sickening.
  • In Secret Garden, the male lead is so ill-mannered he is legit punchable and the female is a professional kick-ass who turns into shapeless goo for a guy.
  • In K2 the female lead was insufferable, stupid, insufferable, useless and insufferable. But she looks good in CFs, I guess.
  • In My name is Kim Sam Soon the leads confused tormented loners with complete jerks. You don’t have to be rude and uncivilized to be considered “spunky”.
  • In City Hall, if this is such an epic love, you can wait two hot seconds for the guy to actually break up with his fiancee.
  • Jang Hyuk in everything. I can’t even tell the roles apart, he always has the same expression.

I’m pretty sure there are even more I choose to forget I ever watched.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

you’re the third person that don’t like male of secret garden

I agree with a lot of your answers… Also hate the female lead in Absolute Boyfriend since she looked like a mime or silent screen star making all those faces… Lead female character in My Love From Another Star was so annoying it took me a long time to finish (liked her in the Legend of Blue Sea though)…lead female in Masked Prosecutor had ZERO chemistry with the lead male and I wished the 2nd lead female would have been the lead since she had great chemistry with the lead male… The CEO in Fashion King who kept chasing after the lead female and sabotaging Ah In over and over again and don’t get me started on the horrible ending… Lead Female Character in Lucky Romance who was written so stupid and freaked out about everything plus her clothes were hideous