Song Seung Heon (송승헌) - Official Thread

Welcome to Song Seung Heon’s Discussions thread! Chat about the popular South Korean actor and star of “My Princess,” “Dr. Jin” and “When a Man Loves” here!

BIO: Song Seung Heon is a popular South Korean actor who is instantly recognizable for his full, distinctive eyebrows and chiseled good looks. Born on October 5, 1976, he began his career as a model for the jeans brand STORM (just like actor So Ji Sub). He broke into acting with the 1996 television sitcom “Three Guys, Three Girls,” and a very successful acting career followed. His popularity increased tremendously with the 2000 drama “Autumn in My Heart,” which made him one of the most recognized Hallyu stars and much sought-after actor. Song Seung Heon has since starred in many popular films and dramas, including “When a Man Loves” (2013), “Dr. Jin” (2012), “My Princess” (2011) and “East of Eden” (2008). In 2009, he founded his own management company, Storm S Company, which was later renamed Better ENT. Song Seung Heon also owns an Italian restaurant in Korea called Blacksmith.

FUN FACT: He looks forward to getting married but believes love at first sight doesn’t last forever. “You should marry the person who’s your friend, whom you can talk with comfortably,” said the actor.

1 Like

This topic is now listed. It will be displayed in topic lists.

1 Like

@stardust2466,
The Third Way of Love
I watched it when it came out, it is a movie. They were a couple in real life.
:kr: 송승헌 :purple_heart: 刘亦菲 :cn:
!Song Seung Heon - Movies & TV Shows
:orange_heart: :blue_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :orange_heart: :blue_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heart: :orange_heart:
!Liu Yi Fei - Movies & TV Shows
:kr: Song Seung Heon :purple_heart: Liu Yi Fei :cn:

Photos

1 Like

@leerla73 You are always so knowledgeable about things. I didn’t do any research on Song but I’ve always liked him. I am attracted to a guy’s eyes and his are beautiful! Too bad it didn’t work out between the two of them. Oftentimes, careers get in the way. I do believe that she did eventually marry another man (in real life). Their kisses were pretty intense in this film so the fact that they were involved in reality makes sense. He is one HOT 47-year-old, that’s for sure! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

She is, and remains single, as is he. :wink:

@stardust2466,
L :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: K! Stunning! :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blue_heart: :heart_eyes::star_struck:
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4966867232817245

1 Like

I don’t know what is going on with him. I did some research yesterday and found a site that claims:

1. He was looking at jewelry (they mentioned that it is the kind that you put on a woman’s finger) with a woman mid last week.
  2. The woman appeared to have a baby bump.
  3. They had a secret wedding last weekend.
  4. Seung Heon is going to retire from acting. :worried: :sob:
    Of course, this seems to be from a gossip rag similar to our National Enquirer so I don’t put much credence into this information. I guess we’ll have to wait until a reliable source confirms.
1 Like

@stardust2466 ,

Ha-ha! It definitely sounds like unreliable info. If it’s from https://youtube.com/@koreadispatch?feature=shared I’d more likely perk my ears up. :wink:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: Ha!ha! :rofl:

1 Like

Here’s a link to one of the stories. It seems all of the above that I wrote is false. (Thank God, LOL). Mediamass is an outlet that parodies famous people’s activities or just plain makes stuff up. Sorry for the false alarm. Whew!!!
Song Seung-heon Engaged? - Mediamass

I have a Master of Arts degree for goodness sakes! You’d think I’d be more careful about sources!!! LOL.

1 Like