Songs from OSTs, from your own life OST or those you simply like (can be any genre/language/region) ^^

I’ll start with this jewel ^^

3 Likes

Another jewel:

2 Likes

Ans this precious one, from The Greatest Showman:

4 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

@angelight313_941 @leerla73 @mirjam_465 @aznative

3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

@mirjam_465 and @thaly1209

WoW!! What a Superb playlist!! ^^ I’ll take my time and listen to all of those songs I’ve never listened to.

Thank you for sharing a piece of your heart and contributing expanding musical horizons.
:sparkling_heart:

Have Super cool week!
:top: :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

I have A LOT more I haven’t added to my YouTube list. I will be adding them as I remember them! Some dramas have truly beautiful OSTs that are worth remembering.

3 Likes

And what about this one?

@jadecloud88

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

:sparkling_heart: Original:

2 Likes

I just loved the “Greatest Showman”. When I watched it at the cinema when it came out, I was just in awe. I had the OST on repeat for ages. :heart:

My addition to this list, from latest favorites and songs played over and over again my household, would be “The Secret Between Us” by Melomance from the “A Good Day to be a Dog” OST. His voice is just heavenly. :heart:

Additionally, and I’m sure everyone knows this one, “Hallelujah” by Leonard Cohen. I’ve loved that song for as long as I can remember. :joy: :heart:

1 Like

The Greatest Showman went and stole the hearts of everyone I know. :sparkling_heart:
Yeah, that awe feeling… It lasted long, on me ^^

Yes, absolutely!
:heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:

An amazing oldie, that’s why we know music is timeless and ageless. :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

Thank you so much for sharing!^^
:top: :sparkling_heart:

Have a Very lovely week :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like