Songs from OSTs, from your own life OST or those you simply like (can be any genre/language/region) ^^

3 Likes

Will definitely listen to each of them!! ^^
Thank youuuuu
:sparkling_heart: :cherry_blossom:

In the meantime, I’ll share with you something to remember good times partying:

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Dear Steff!! I loved those kids’ songs, just amazing. I was reminded about my teen age years. My friends and I used to dance, even at home, trying always to improve and learn some more moves. :sunglasses:

And your first song just make me think me there’s an old Hollywood side inside most of us ^^

Thank you So Much for you super cool sharing!!
:sparkling_heart:

Have a Super great week ^^
:top: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Dear Azu… Super Thank You!!! I must watch most of those dramas. I only have watched 3 of them and those songs are too beautiful. Must listen to them in context ^^

Thaaaaannnnkkksssssss!!
:sparkling_heart:

Have a Very awesome week!
:top: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

With this OST song from Dhoom 2, I wish you great party times and lots of fun here and wherever you are! :top:

I’ll be “Focus Mode On” for the time being (too many affairs to deal with ^^). If you need me, send me a PM. I’ll answer as soon I can.

Take care, guys! Stay healthy :cherry_blossom: :sparkling_heart:

:notes: :notes: :notes:

2 Likes

The main song from an Amazing classic:

Fado, one of the cultural wonders of the world:

Classic

Contemporary

2 Likes

Who didn’t like “Madagascar”?

This is the latin version of the main song.
Do you happen to know another in other language?

Dancing time!! Or working out with Zumba? :star_struck:

Too good!! :notes: :notes: :notes:

Enjoy!!
:tada: :tada: :dancing_women: :dancer: :man_dancing:

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Ohhh! thank you! :heartpulse:✩♬ ₊˚.:notes:⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

2 Likes
3 Likes

On the same note, a song from the OST of a movie I’d love to watch since all religions give us many great lessons as humans, regardless of our own beliefs. A broad analytic mind is the best asset we can have for life. ^^

:sparkling_heart: :hugs: :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

The first one, was a first to me. Thank you! ^^ :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :sparkling_heart:

The others… Well… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

On that note:

This cover was also part of the OST from “Just Like Heaven”.

Prince…

I barely remember all the fuss about the end of the world, except that I was happy in 1999 to 2000 New Year’s Eve for my new attire and seeing the whole 4 numbers change, two millennia… WoW!! Before that day arrived, my parents kept telling us that all of that people said were lies, that nothing would happen… So we kids were super fine. ^^

1 Like

I only hope we can always remain as titanium in this growing crazier by the day world (in my opinion). :trophy:

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve read the first album was released in 1978. Wowwww!!! Ultra ahead of its time :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Thank you So Much :sparkling_heart:
:cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Meaningful songs:

1 Like

La Bella Italia ^^ :sparkling_heart: :heart_eyes:

1 Like