Soompi's Quizzes are Hilarious

https://www.soompi.com/article/1479941wpp/quiz-which-gumiho-will-come-steal-your-heart-tonight

KStarLive

I got FOXY of course!

He’s suave, he’s adorable, he’s Lee Yeon. Lee Dong Wook was a gumiho-slash-ex-mountain-spirit in last year’s “Tale of the Nine-Tailed,” where his fate was very much intertwined with that of Jo Bo Ah’s character Nam Ji Ah. But tonight? Tonight he’s coming for you!

I have out my Mint-Choc-O-la-Chip Ice Cream for him

3 Likes

Did you take the quiz, though? Who did you get? NO CHEATING and taking the quiz a million times until you get Junho… share the FIRST result!

Ahh yes, this is a nice thing to take away from that quiz instead of historical-drama harem fights :joy::joy:

He’s from NCT… and Chicago :smile: He’s one of those guys who will crack you up without even knowing he’s being funny.

I’m supposedly the same age as you are!! :joy::joy: I love how all of my Viki ahjummas and others got their ages cut down in half or brought down while I’m the only one who had my age raised :joy:

1 Like

I got DAY6’s Jae… i think he’s my DAY6 bias… he’s the band’s lead guitarist!
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/9b/a9/5f/9ba95fc84f134a3a7a4fe3bb6a90aa9b.jpg

1 Like

Hahah you weren’t the only one :wink:

1 Like

I’ve taken so many quizzes… Contrary to your experience, I almost always end up with the kpop member I want to get :sweat_smile: (except for one occasion where I realllllly wanted to be in a band with Jeno so I took the quiz a million times till it let me be in a band with him :clown_face:)
I think such quizzes are terribly funny.

3 Likes

You Are Invited!! Click, and come on over! :blush::upside_down_face::blush:

To give you more of an idea of what it’s all about, click this post!

Viki Fans

I’ve read that, but I underastand nothing. What is that?

1 Like

@zyxw,
We The Badger Production Company are in the midst of writing, scripting, directing, and acting in The “Viki Original,” you haven’t seen yet. Take a moment if you are interested in producing such a unique original, along with us! Please feel free to contact anyone who already has a role, to further understand the overall picture, via this link.

2 Likes

Which Jang Ki Yong Kdrama Character is your Soulmate??

1 Like

Go Back Couple JKY, and you?

2 Likes

Same :smile:

2 Likes

The funny thing is, I can’t even remember him there since I watched only half of the drama, and gave up, I couldn’t cope with the poor baby’s “possibly no future for fate” - and when I tried again, the license was gone, now the license is back, but I do not have any urge to continue that drama.

2 Likes

Can’t remember if I watched it :sweat_smile:
Don’t think so… or maybe just the first episode. It was on my list :rofl:

2 Likes

He didn’t really impress me in Go Back Couple… even though he was the SML I never really felt much chemistry, he was just one more pretty face. I was rooting for the main couple and even when I thought they weren’t going to get back together, I never could picture her with JKY. I liked how his story ended, though, it was perfect.

I got Search:WWW JKY and I haven’t watched that one :sweat_smile:

LOL I saw that more than once, but not necessarily because of him.

1 Like

I got this one, too.

1 Like

https://www.soompi.com/article/1486306wpp/quiz-which-k-celebrity-will-go-on-an-autumn-stroll-with-you

I seriously wonder what they base their algorithm on :sweat_smile:

I got EXO’s Kai.

1 Like

Me too, but it’s fun.

I got Jang Ki Yong.

2 Likes

I got Seventeen’s Joshua, and then I changed ONE answer and got Kai. It’s like Soompi knew about my new crush on Seventeen :joy::joy:

2 Likes

… same here …

2 Likes