Soompi's Quizzes are Hilarious

@sweetybirdtoo Soompi made a quiz just for you.

QUIZ: Which Park Hyung Sik K-Drama Character Should Be Your Boyfriend? | Soompi

3 Likes

So True, just for me!!! I think I got Ji Dwi because I picked the Hwarang OST as the song. LOL

3 Likes

Just think, you could be a princess (even though we know the actual life of a royal is no bed of roses).

3 Likes

He would have been my choice in Hwarang, but in reality his mom would be a deal breaker. No chance I’m putting up with a MIL like that. But as a fictional BF I down for it.

3 Likes

You got Ji Dwi from “Hwarang”!

1 Like

Mine! They’re all mine.

Oh, I’ll add some Red Dwarf to this…

3 Likes

Got him at first even though I picked a Standing Egg song… changed up my preferences a little and got
Screenshot_20220502-070946_Chrome
Absolutely not. I do not trust my intellect at all :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

oh dear. I’m almost done with my finals, and took this quiz -
Tell Us Your Favorite 2022 K-Pop Releases And We’ll Predict How Your Final Exams Will Go
well thank for that! I’m worried out of my mind now!

4 Likes

I took this quiz earlier today, even though my school days are long behind me. I got the same answer - either I’d ace my exams or fail. Interestingly, I was always a mostly A student. However, I have a tendency to procrastinate, and I have long believed that if I had been a student during the internet years, I would have failed school miserably because the internet is the greatest enemy of procrastinators.

3 Likes

well looks like I got straight A’s

2 Likes

You keep surprising me with how similar we are :sweat_smile: I managed to get As throughout my school years, and now we dont have grades, but i stayed afloat. Im just scared about these finals and my upcoming exam because i am Queen of procrastinators and my laptop doenst help ONE BIT.

2 Likes

Here’s another interesting one!
Pick Your Favorite Kdramas and We’ll Tell You What Genre Your Life Is | Soompi

Oh, how I wish it was a romcom! :see_no_evil: But nope, I got total comedy, because, well… that really is my life in a nutshell - sometimes it’s dry and sarcastic, sometimes it’s outright hilarious, and sometimes it requires a response of sad laughter - as long as I can make someone else laugh a little!

4 Likes

I do agree with the “sometimes you think they should make a drama out of your life” :laughing:.
I have too many stories.

5 Likes

My favorite genre :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

soompiR

5 Likes

I agree! :smile:

1 Like

As if my preferences in actors could really predict my MBTI. Nope.

Strangely, I know that most, if not all, of the actors I chose are, in fact, introverts, so how did they arrive at me being an extrovert? Which I am not. At all. Not even one cell in my body.

QUIZ: Can We Guess Your MBTI Based On Your Favorite K-Drama Actors? | Soompi

2 Likes

Finished a drama at 1 am, heard the alarm this morning and “killed” it to finally wake up at 11 am, but slept really good for a change …

You are an ISTJ!

Logitician

You’re introverted, practical, reliable, and a leader.

Your life is a romantic comedy!

Your life is full of romantic tales. You have stories to tell people about your adventures of finding true love all the time! The events, the confessions, the breakups, and makeups - the stories are endless. You’re a lover who loves love!

Far from it LOL more melo …

2 Likes

You are an ISFP!

You’re introverted, artistic, charming, and an explorer.

tough decisions for sure! and yes introverted, yeah I do like to explore, um note, genealogy for one, hehehehehe

1 Like

They probably decided that opposites attract :joy:

on another note ARE YOU KIDDING ME how am I supposed to choose ONE actor out of all these amazing guys?! :sob::sob:

1 Like

You are an ISTJ!

LOL they got only one letter correct - the S(Observant)

This is what my MBTI actually is supposed to be :joy:

But apparently I’m most compatible with ISTJs, so they’re partially correct :joy::joy:

2 Likes