Soompi's Quizzes are Hilarious

I have a chihuahua and a tuxcedo cat and a stray siamese, yeah kids are so smart, but no common sense. awww I guess I shouldn’t have said that. anyway, the quizes made my day today.

3 Likes

Me too!

You are 31-35 years old!

Still young at heart - you love pretty much any K-drama with a good storyline! Whether it’s political or a sappy romantic story, you’ll watch it. You can appreciate any theme and cast as long as it’s good.

4 Likes

According to them, I’m 20-24 years young!

I had to guess on the current on-air dramas, as I hadn’t watched any past couple years. I just read the descriptions, cast, and # of episodes and picked one that I would likely watch. I don’t like watching anything more than 24 episode long.

'You’re pretty much willing to give a K-drama the first few episodes to be good. You don’t waste your time, so you like K-dramas that are good from the very first episode. You also like to take into account who the cast is and are most likely going to watch if you like who the main leads are."

4 Likes

Wait! You forgot to include the link to the “which-k-drama-house-of-ACTRESSES-are you quarantining-with” quiz. :smile:

5 Likes

Dramas Age = 31 - 35 … well add about 30 years and it would be close, LOL.

4 Likes

YOUR BLOOD TYPE IS A!
You prefer to stay alone and can be a bit uncomfortable in large groups. You get hurt easily and are viewed as being pretty sensitive. If people want to get to know you, they have to earn your trust slowly as it’s difficult for you to express your thoughts and feelings. Type A’s are also known to be pretty stubborn and are also perfectionists! Most compatible with: blood type O.

The description is similar, but my blood type is actually O . . . so I supposed I’m compatible with myself, lol.

4 Likes

I’m more into Korean Indie groups/individuals than KPOP.

2 Likes

hahahaha :joy: true

I got A too!! But my blood type is actually B :sweat_smile:
The description is not very accurate, but I guess it can be similar sometimes

Your blood type is A!

You prefer to stay alone and can be a bit uncomfortable in large groups. You get hurt easily and are viewed as being pretty sensitive. If people want to get to know you, they have to earn your trust slowly as it’s difficult for you to express your thoughts and feelings. Type A’s are also known to be pretty stubborn and are also perfectionists! Most compatible with: blood type O.

3 Likes

I don’t think there is one like that… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in the same house!! lol!! I’m so glad all of you are having as much fun as I did doing these weird quizzes :joy::joy:

My blood type is A but I got B :laughing: gauging blood type with personality is just hilarious in itself!

I took this quiz:
https://www.soompi.com/article/1367631wpp/quiz-aliens-vampires-and-more-what-kind-of-k-drama-boyfriend-is-perfect-for-you
…and ended up getting a human boyfriend assigned to me :joy: Well, as long as it’s Ji Chang Wook :crazy_face:

I’m always tickled by the soulmates they come up with for me. it’s either my favourite actors or someone I don’t know about AT ALL

…even with Park Bo Gum, Park Hyung Sik AND D.O (my absolute favourites) in the thumbnail, Soompi decided my other half is this guy
Annotation%202020-08-31%20105007

sooo…:rofl::rofl: you can see HOW MUCH of a stressbuster this is!

1 Like

I guess the blood type personality thing only works for Koreans! It seems pretty accurate to me. :wink:

Your blood type is O!

You’re calm, cool, and collected, which is probably why people think you’re so friendly! You’re also a natural leader and are able to control your emotions well. But people shouldn’t be fooled by your calm exterior because although you seem strong on the outside, you’re pretty sensitive on the inside and can be pretty critical! Most compatible with: blood type A.

3 Likes

Yoo Byung Jae

You got Yoo Byung Jae! Smart, hilarious, and a little shabby looking, this comedian has got his own stand-up show on Netflix, so you know he’s pretty cool. He’s also apparently the perfect type of guy that you should actually date! Noice.

LOL I don’t know since I do not watch those kind of shows nor do I use the broadcaster.

You should have an alien boyfriend!

Haha, I just knew it!!!

The man of your dreams cannot even be found on earth, but is from another planet. He might seem a bit odd, but you’ll have to understand because he’s not really from around here. What’s amazing about having an alien boyfriend is that he won’t beat around the bush or play any games. His honesty will amaze you!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1395142wpp/quiz-which-k-drama-character-are-you-most-like-in-love

You got: Cha Yo Han from “Doctor John”

Joining our doctor Yo Han here, your shell is a bit tough to crack when it comes to love. You prefer showing your affection through actions instead of words, and even those moments are pretty rare. You may seem indifferent at times, but the truth is you’re more loving than you’d care to admit!

Enough now for this week need to stay away from quizzes, need to take care of some serious stuff.

3 Likes

Soompi seems to guess most people are younger, but according to them I’m at least 10 years older than I really am. Maybe because I choose plotline over the actors/actreses and in many questoins there were only 1 or 2 drama’s that I had seen, so not much to pick.

This one is actually an April Fool’s joke. Just look at the date it was uploaded :wink:

3 Likes

I got cha yo han too

2 Likes

Oh this is so much fun, better than tarots :rofl:
So for the age I have to thank Soompi to make me younger, I wouldn’t mind sometimes, other times I don’t envy the young generation who is growing up with so much technology and more hardships. So Im 31-35 years old :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As for the guys in house, none of them are of my interest, perhaps I should redo the quiz or soompi just doesn’t have my favorite guys :heart_eyes:

Your house includes:
Lee Min Ho
Lee Kwang Soo
Lee Seung Gi
Jo Jung Suk

As for bloodtest only half right AB Im B+ and as for the kdrama cliche I need right now is a funny summary, but yes something uplifting would be my cup of tea :wink:
Opposite Attraction
You’re the kind of person who likes to take the easy road… all the way to the kitchen to grab some snacks before you jump back into bed. You’re pretty happy with your comfortable, cozy life! The K-drama cliché you need might not be the one you want, but trust us, you need some opposite attraction. A new romance is just the thing to get you out of those grease-stained sweatpants. But why stick to some nice guy or girl who’s perfectly compatible? Bo-ring! Better to fall for the kind of person who drives you up the wall. What your life requires is a fresh new challenge, and what better challenge than falling in love with someone who’s easier to hate?

My date were guys I never heard of :joy: and not the ones I’d want to meet… :blush:

3 Likes

I know, I’m literally the only one who got my age raised :joy:

WOAH i didn’t see that!!!

2 Likes

You are 36 or over!

You’re a K-drama junkie. You love everything from the classics to any new modern K-drama with a twist. At this point, you’ll pretty much watch any K-drama almost every day of the week!

I’m younger than that :laughing:

For the drama cliche one I got:

A Gender Bender Adventure

You’re tired of the same old routine and you’re sick of the same old problems.

I laughed so hard at this. Did it guess that purely because I picked Secret Garden? Lol. Couldn’t be more wrong.

3 Likes

FINALLY someone who Soompi deems wiser than their years :joy: I thought I was the only old soul here among all my young-at-heart unnies!

4 Likes

@vivi_1485

So I’m curious…you are in your teens, right?

2 Likes

Who are you asking?

2 Likes