Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later

Why am I getting this message all day, on all videos? I cleared my cookies. I am from the US and should be able to watch most videos. I have had this happen before, I wonder if it is just me?

Thanks!

2 Likes

The same thing is happening for me.

What channels?

I get the message sometimes, though it doesn’t persist. Eventually, the video does load for me. If it doesn’t for you, or it bothers you, you can consider contacting Viki’s help center about it. Be specific about your problems and maybe someone can help you out.

I am getting them on all Lan Ling Wang videos. I am getting the message on Episode 1 and 2 of The Great Doctor, but Episode 3 works. I check a few other dramas, and none work. I have contacted Viki and have not gotten a response yet. I have seen many such complaints, I wonder what the cause is?

Maybe they’re doing an update ? Or the servers are down? I don’t know much about computers so I don’t know.

Next day. I am still getting issue. Cant watch 90% of videos. Still no reply by Viki.

Just a heads up, when I’ve asked for help about tech problems, it usually takes like a week to get a response.
Sorry I can’t help though; I don’t seem to be having the same issue.

Another thing to check would be the internet browser you are using. Usually firefox works for me but sometimes videos won’t load on chrome.

Like @scircus said it will take a while for the help center to respond. Anytime from a few days to a week.

I use the latest version of Firefox. I did try with Internet Explorer and am getting the same message.
I did not know it could take up to a week. I am home sick and cannot continue the dramas, oh well.

Really , I just have that issue when it comes to the new uploaded episodes like masters sun and two weeks but I can few them on my ipad which is weird. So your not having that issue but I wonder why some of us are thats so odd.

Esto es lo que me aparece en el video Sorry, something went wrong. please try again later. si, alguien sabe como solucionar el problema que tengo que me diga como