Sortilegio {Search For A Team}

I am in search of a team for the Telenovela Sortilegio. I am in need of Segmenters, Moderators, Subbers and Editors. If you are interested in joining comment down below.

If you are interested in Segmenting, I ask that you have some experience. You DO NOT have to be a QC to be a segmentor for Sortilegio. However I know how hard it is to Segment as I myself am taking classes to become a Segmetor. If you don’t have any experience and want to gain some I highly recommend you join Ninja Segging and Subbing Academy. This is the school that I am currently enrolled in and I couldn’t be happier with the results I’m receiving.

If you are interested in becoming a Moderator, please Private Message Me. I will need to get in touch with you the most to notify you if there are any sudden changes.

If you are interested in becoming a Subber, comment down below with the language you wish to subtitle in.

If you are interested in becoming an Editor, comment down below with the language you wish to edit in.

If you have any other questions please ask them down below and I will get to you as soon as I can.

As stated above I am in search of an entire team so I ask that you bear with me through this project to which I hope I can get a team within a noticeable time-span.

Thank you for your interest in Sortilegio! Hope to hear from you soon.

I’m very interested in this story.
I can subtitle from english => french

I’ll be waiting for an answer! XD

Hi. Welcome to the team. Thank you so much for your interest in Sortilegio. You will be notify by your language moderator when the subtitling begins. Thanks for joining.

Hello I can help with segmenting I have some experience. All my segmenting experience is on music videos so tell me if I can help.

Hi. Welcome to the team. Thank you so much for your interest in Sortilegio. You will be notified by your Chief Segmenter when a video is ready to be segmented.

1 Like

Hello ^^
I can help on segmenting and subtitling if you still need any help, I can help subtitle from Spanish to English subtitles. :slight_smile:

Hi. Welcome to the team. Thank you so much for your interest in Sortilegio. You will be notified by your Chief Segmenter when a video is ready to be segmented.

If you are interested in Subtitling in Spanish to English please message theshadowangel.

1 Like

Okay thank you ^-^