Soundtrack Oh My General

I’ve a question about the soundtrack of Oh My General. The songs are available on YouTube, but I really love the music at the background. For instance at The Parade in Episode 11.
It reminds me of the medieval game music from Japanese composer Taro Iwashiro. Perhaps this is his work as well? Do you know where I can I find the complete soundtrack list to check this out? Thanks a lot in advance :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

You are sharp! It is by HIM! The album is up for sale online. Are you looking to purchase? Or just listen online? Let me know and I’ll look around for the respective sources.

https://i.imgur.com/ZLVllSU.jpg

2 Likes

Great you found it! I want both haha. Where is this album on line? I didn’t see it on Spotify and I can’t read Mandarin :frowning:

Oh, but I found it on Chinese sites. Let me see if there are any English sites for it. If not, I’ll think of another way. Just please be patient. :slight_smile:

The music is to die for! haha…

1 Like

It could have been published on English sites, because the grammar on the album is English too, but I can’t find it anywhere. Could you send me a link to the Chines site? Perhaps I can buy the album on line there?

Here’s one…
https://music.163.com/#/album?id=36853095

Or
Input this in your browser search engine - 将军在上 原声纯音乐大碟 - and you’ll see the sites to explore.
But some sites are ‘blocked’ per regional copyrights.

1 Like

Thanks a lot :kissing_closed_eyes: I’ve sent you a PM

1 Like

Heb je het kunnen vinden?
Did you find it?:grinning:
I only found the opening and closing OST on spotify.

1 Like

Ja, op Avistaz heb ik het complete album als torrent gevonden. Ik mag hem pas volgende week downloaden, want ik ben slechts een ‘newbie’ en die mogen alleen torrents van ouder dan een week delen. Als je wilt, geef ik het door.

1 Like

Ooh dat is goed :smile:
Oh dat geeft niet hoor :wink:
Ik kijk de drama wel eens een keer opnieuw :blush:

In episode 45 there is a soundtrack that plays while everyone is in the Xi palace. It is the Hindi song “jashne bahara” from the Bollywood movie Jodha Akbar. Music is by A.R.Rahman

1 Like

In episode 49 also the same Hindi song is featured in 17.30 min