Space Sweepers with Song Joong Ki

I liked the French one, for example, and disliked the German (who spokes German only in the English dubbed version, but English in the German dubbed).
And I would like to have this simultaneous translator chip

3 Likes

The QUALITY was excellent!

2 Likes

Quote from the movie “Contact”

"It Would Be An Awful Waste of Space!"

1 Like

That is so true! lol

1 Like

@spaufler_89

The soul thing depends on whether what YOU believe in. A person that doesn’t believe in religion, God, would say it wasn’t a ‘‘soul’’ it was a light extinguishing in the galaxies until it will disappear for ever. But I believe in a higher power and he’s my GOD, and when people die they are a soul who brightens the heavens with light. They do not disappear in oblivion either they become stars in the sky. So is your choice to see it as a soul or whatever other ppl might tell you his daughter was. Remember this according to the story the little girl and SJK were 100% HUMANS not a robot prototype

1 Like

I watched it in Korean with English subtitles so I got to hear all the languages. Wouldn’t we all like that translator! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Screenshot_20210225-130633_YouTube

When you start to watch 1 drama on Netflix, your home page is flooded with dramas recommendations and you start having notifications about dramas :joy:
It is like there is no more Western series rec and you are pinned like someone who doesn’t watch anything else other than dramas by Netflix.

6 Likes

Lol, my Nfx is flooded with Korean, Chinese and Japanese content, but also from other (non-US) countries :laughing:

3 Likes

Mine has a TON of Kdramas and Cdramas but also US shows.

I’m surprised that my Netflix feed didn’t fill up with more SciFI. I live Space Sweepers and will watch it again maybe next year.

2 Likes

Always rumors but I heard recently again that they might do a sequel just have to watch out for it?? Not sure if that is true or not

1 Like
1 Like