Spring-a-thon 2024 Community Update!

So far, they only distributed the “level” badges, aka the badge for your “contribution rate” every time a new level was reached.
The badges for which we will get “all badges along the way” are the “final/surprise” badges, which are to come a bit later. For those, we don’t know what they look like, or what their criteria is etc. But… normally, everyone should get “all badges along the way”, up to our own contribution rate during the whole Subathon.

Or so I understood!

8 Likes

Okay, 4th Blobby is there! I look forward to the final surprise badge :star_struck:
Thanks @brendas for your status reporting and making this fun event happen, although at the beginning it was a bit confusing, but as I continued it was making sense, lol.

Interesting will be to see the final community point total also split in languages in the April QC newsletter :thinking: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Wow… badge shower, lol. I literally got so many on this one. And got the top 100 AAAAW thank you!

11 Likes

@brendas
Hello! I saw you’ve been assigning the final surprise badge. I’m almost sure I reached 1000 subs before the end of the Spring Subathon, but I didn’t receive it. Can you check, please? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

These final badges are so cute omg!!! Thank you, and I also got the top 100!:sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you to the entire Viki team of this event for all the amazing badges! :star_struck: You have no idea how happy are all those who craved more badges! :heart_eyes: Thank you for listening to our request to receive more badges! :innocent: I hope for more events like this one! :blush:

14 Likes

Those 11 badges are gorgeous. I’m very happy. Thank you, Viki.

15 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, @nazsaria ! We’re so happy to hear you had fun during Spring-a-thon! Congrats on all of your new badges!! :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

Hi @spolochon ! Thanks for the assist in helping @sonmachinima understand how the final surprise badge would work! :blush:

5 Likes

Hi @simi11! Thank you for being a part of Spring-a-thon!! As with any new event, there’s bound to be the confusion in the beginning (Seg-Suptember also comes to mind) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . VERY happy to hear it all made sense in the end. :sunflower: :sunglasses: :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Aw, “badge shower”. LOVE that description, @xialongne !! :cherry_blossom: :umbrella:

4 Likes

Hi @hunnybees - I’m so sorry! We triple checked and regrettably report that you did not reach 1k subs when Spring-a-thon ended in UTC time. :cry:

2 Likes

Congrats, on making Top 100 for Spring-a-thon, @alanjeff ! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thank you for your lovely message, @dimghro . :purple_heart:
We are so happy we were able to make your request come true! :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Looks AMAZING, @rrmski !! Thank you for sharing this screenshot!! :star_struck: :cherries: :cherry_blossom: :trophy:

3 Likes

It’s raining badges, allelujah! Super cute :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

Ah, I was hoping the special badges would have the same background color scheme :smiley: Was really looking forward to the blue of the 5000 and worked hard to achieve it before the Subathon ended. Too bad.
Thanks for the subathon!

7 Likes

A big congratulations to all top 100, good job. :tada::tada::tada:
I have to say that all badges are so cute and I especially enjoyed seeing the trea grow on the different badges from a seedling to a big and beautiful tree. :deciduous_tree: So good job Brenda and all others working on Viki.

10 Likes

these new badges are super cute, esp. the new 5000 one, it’s very tiny. from right to left, it’s about a tree but if i followed from left to right, it’s the story of Blobby growing up lol :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

Those suprise badges are so cute. I really love them. When I was on my profile, my brain had a bug and was wondering if the subathon badges were changed. Then I’ve checked my entire profile and discovered that they were new one added. Thank you

10 Likes