Spring-a-thon 2024 Community Update!

Yay, great job! Can’t wait for the other badges :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Good job everyone!

13 Likes

Wow, well done, everyone. We did it :smiley:
Now the last few days, and working on the last badge. It’s on the way.

10 Likes

I’m exited for the surprise badge :laughing:

8 Likes

Can’t wait for the last badges. I love those cute badges, they make my profile more colorful and interesting. Good job, everyone! All the best to you all!

7 Likes

I’m not sure I want the last badge because of the badge I got yesterday… It would have been nice if all my spring-a-thon badges was in a row but having one after my Portuguese wouldn’t look cute… The Portuguese badge is thanks to A&C E+P if you go by segments I haven’t really done much…

6 Likes

The same happened to me during Seg-Subtember. It’s such a pity for the row of cute badges to be interrupted by one that I don’t really want, since I’m not a Portuguese subber, and it doesn’t make me proud to have to copy-paste multiple languages. :sweat_smile:

seg-subtember

4 Likes

That’s exactly how I feel, I do know or work as anything related to Portuguese…

2 Likes

Just be proud. You got those badges for professionally coping with the results of Viki’s poor decisions.

6 Likes

On Sunday we broke the record for the highest number of contributions per day - whopping 193.457 (average being 151.000)!

18 Likes

It has now ended! Congrats to everyone, and well done!

Now I’ll be waiting for the badges, especially the final surprise one!!

21 Likes

:tada: :partying_face: :long_drum: :lollipop: :beers: :coffee: :rofl:

18 Likes

I don’t know how many more badges I’ll get, if any at all. The badges I got were cute.

I have personal satisfaction that I did the best I could even though I didn’t take the time to fully understand this Spring-a-thon. I kept track in my spreadsheet queen fashion along the way. Seeing the numbers grow and exceed my personal goal was satisfaction enough.

I was happy about and shocked by my ranking on the leaderboard 29 minutes before the Spring-a-thon ended.

It just so happens that I was promoted from a part time role to a full time supervisory role at work during the sub-a-thon, had exams and final projects to turn in, and other things that created chaos in my life. At the beginning of the Spring-a-thon, I thought it would be the first sub-a-thon since I started contributing that I wouldn’t get any badges. surprise I got badges and reached my goal.

If I don’t get more badges, guess the world will keep spinning and I’ll continue to make more Viki friends. Have fun with this hobby! Sending my love to my fellow contributors! Thanks for the ride!

14 Likes

big thumbs up
I admire your organization in keeping track of all that!
And congratulations on reaching your goal -and- on your real-life achievements too.

6 Likes

Where did you get the Numbers :thinking:

From her Viki profile, these are her subtitles and segments that are shown there. The rest is done by a simple Excel table.

3 Likes

Hi Cdrama addicted.
Like you I keep an accounting of the subs I make and my badges don’t reflect the effort made either. I was expecting a 5,000 badge and a 10,000 badge… but what the profiles reflect are all 1,000. “I didn’t understand the VIKI system count in this Spring Sub-a-Thon”. For the time being… I like my new icons in my profile. What pleased me is that they were awarded as you contributed… in the first badges… but I didn’t do so in the dates close to the deadline.
I congratulate you for that excel file! if you want to share it I’d like to let me use it and I’ll give you creation credits.
Hugs, Eunice :sparkles::cherry_blossom:✿ ◡ ✿ :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

6 Likes

@eesquilin_690
There are various possibilities.
Here would be one…

You fill in your total contributions from the previous month under Previous Month and what you did on that day in the lower SUB/SEG table.
The daily value is then displayed in the table above. You will then find the monthly total on the right and a summary at the top left.

3 Likes

I’m happy to have reached 10k and more :blue_heart: :blue_heart:
I don’t know how they will calculate the top, but I hope I have reached it :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

I had a lot of fun this Spring-a-thon, we all did a great job together :partying_face: :partying_face: :tada: :tada:

12 Likes

It was said we’d get all badges along the way, but I did not get all.

I did not get the 100 badge and I did not get the 1000 badge @brendas @vikicommunity

2 Likes