Spring-a-thon 2024 Community Update!

Fighting :grinning:

10 Likes

Hello Spring-a-thon-ers!! :sun_with_face: :smiling_face: :blossom: :cherry_blossom:

We just updated this post and I’m excited to share that you all are so AMAZING that you passed Level 1 on only the second day! :exploding_head: :clap::clap::clap:

We’ll be tallying up your individual points and awarding Level 1 badges soon! In the meantime, take a moment to give each other some well deserved high fives! :raised_hands: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :raised_hands:

25 Likes

We’ are just too good to be true!
And i think i only needed 100 subs to get the 1000 o.o

12 Likes

I made more than 100 subtitles and didn’t win. Some of my friends won. Can you tell me if this is right? Or check for me? @brendas

2 Likes

Hi @bbj0424 - thank you for reaching out! I looked up your name and unfortunately it shows that you were under 100 contribution points. Don’t forget that Level 1 was reached on Day 2, so it was only 2 days of contributing that we totaled. Sending luck for you to reach 100 points when the community hits Level 2! :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Ok, thank you for explaining! :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you So Much for my super cute lovely badge! ^^ :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

We can do it. Go! Go! Go!

7 Likes

@vikicommunity

Hi

I don’t understand the whole process. Will the overall subd count for each level?

Let’s say i have 300 subs during one level and during the next level I translate 250 subs.

Which badge will I get? The 500? Or the 250 again?

5 Likes

I’m curious too.

Good luck everyone!
Fighting for level 2.

7 Likes

If I remember correctly from the Trivia Event, your points will not reset with each level and will keep counting towards the next badge. So in your case you would get the 500 next.

9 Likes

I got the 1k one… As much as I like these cute badges, I really don’t like this way of granting them. It will be a mess on my collection… and I usually like to have logic for them. Hopefully, the next subthons will not have this granting system anymore. :confused:

4 Likes

If it were only two days, does it mean, if you weren’t that active those days, you got none? And if you worked these last days, it counts in level 2? Because if its like that… im more on the zero part than anything. :joy:

1 Like

I made 102 contributions during Level 1.
Where is my badge? @brendas

1 Like

If you make 99 contributions in Level 1, 99 in Level 2, and 52 in Level 3, then you get 1 250-badge for Level 3 and none for the first two levels.

5 Likes

Thats like… ruin ones day! But the last couple of days ive been subbing like hella, only the first 2 days i didnt have the time… so, in level 2, i get at least one? :joy: i dont like this level-system… why make something, when the old worked fine? :thinking::scream:

5 Likes

As long as you made at least 100, then yes.

I think it might be because during the last subathon, some people mentioned they wanted all the badges instead of just the one of their highest score.

6 Likes

By the end of Day 2 the Community reached 250.000 contributions (and more).

But if we reached the goal after just 1.5 days (likely), you needed to reach 100/250/1000 contributions within the exact time it took us to reach level 1. And not after exactly two whole days.

2 Likes

Then they should at least let us get the chance to reach our goal, if the levels are like this, none of us can reach that goal we wish because the levels closes too fast. If level 1 took 2 days maybe under, and we all didnt get over 100-1000, then, whats the point? :thinking: we do have a life, and it isnt meant for us all to work hard and then not get what we wishes… maybe let the levels be open for 3-4 days( that would make more sense), and then start the new one, so we can see how much we contributed with in each level… and then have a main goal! :thinking::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

@brendas please post the list with the users and the number of contributions so we can check? Is nice to know the total number but it would be better to have all the info. This way we all feel blind and have no idea what is going on.

2 Likes