Spring-a-thon 2024 Community Update!

They said theyd apply the level 2 badge on Monday but no badge yet

3 Likes

We are going so fast! I hope I’ll be able to make 5.000 subs before we reach the last level :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Excuse me, Mrs Viki, I got the 100 badge, but I wanted so bad the 250!! Can we swap them? Please :smiling_face_with_tear: :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Can we switch? :see_no_evil: I got the 250 but wanted the 100 one

3 Likes

We passed Level 3! Yay! We can do this!! :grin:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: My math doesn’t math good! :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

I got the badge of level 2 but it’s different from the above ones, why i that???

2 Likes

yes they do as @brendas already mentioned

2 Likes

Hi, I am very happy with my new level two Spring Badges, Thank you VIKI, Fighting!
Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 12.59.29 AM

9 Likes

Because those are meant for level 3.

1 Like

Hi @simi11 - great to see you! The Level 2 badges were awarded yesterday although your comment had me a bit worried, so I took a quick look at your profile page to verify that your Level 2 badge is there. It is!! We are working to award Level 3 badges late today [update: so sorry! we’ll need to award Level 3 tomorrow instead because we are short handed today with a team member calling in sick]! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

14 Likes

@bozoli I read that too and now I’m very curious to see what they’ll come up with

7 Likes

Wow, I did not even read this. Thanks. :smiley: So this means one more shiny badge can be on the “table.”.

5 Likes

Thanks Brenda, oh no I was aiming at the 500 badge and then the 1000, now I got this one and won’t be able to go further to the 5K… oh well. Not sure whether in Level 3 it still gets another 1000… if it’s over 1000… but not 5K?

1 Like

Yes, I read it this morning and found it quite an awesome idea. ^^

1 Like

I’m very curious as well.

Still don’t know what I should think about this stuff

3 Likes

Yes, in that case you’ll get another 1000 badge. You can see in this post that eesquilin received the 1k badge twice.

7 Likes

Interesting, I wonder what’s going on. I’m curious now.

Congrats everyone for the lovely new badges. We’re getting closer to our goal. You’re all so amazing! :clap:

7 Likes